GTA V: Cars disappearing from garage.

defunkt

Anyone else having this problem? I'll put a vehicle or two in my safehouse garage and when I go back a day or two later they're gone. Cars in my other garage (the one with four spaces) are fine.

Another problem is when I order a car or bike online, I don't get the colour that I ordered. With cars and most bikes this isn't a problem as I can take them to a garage. But the racing bike, mountain bike and quad bike... Cannot be modified :(

I really thought rockstar would have play tested it more.

hello

I wouldn't mind cars disappearing... if I had it on PC):

It's pretty annoying when you spend $50,000 on customising a car and it disappears 

hello

This is clearly just a really great ingame feature simulating you being robbed by ninjas.

Don't you dare insult the great gods of gaming Rockstar.

It is impossible for them to make an imperfect game.

Don't make us get you fired.

I had the same problem. But after some longer gaming time, it started working. So maybe it's a bug that is only in the beginning ?

I had the same problem. But after some longer gaming time, it started working. So maybe it's a bug that is only in the beginning ?

I've completed the game, I've has it since the beginning.

hello

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/634491-grand-theft-auto-v/answers?qid=357953

Here is the answer for your problem, it might help you or no:

It seems that there is an issue with cars disappearing like that. Cars that have been stolen normally show up at the impound, but customized cars or purchased cars have a chance of getting impounded and not showing up.

PC Specs: Case Corsair Vengeance C70 - CPU i7-4770K @3.5Ghz - MOBO Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H - RAM HyperX Fury 2x8GB @1600Mhz - GPU MSI VENTUS RTX 2080 SUPER - HDD Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB, Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB, WD Black 4TB - PSU EVGA 750 G2 - Display Samsung S22C150 - CPU Cooler CM 212 Hyper EVO - Mouse Steelseries Sensei 310 - Current Wattage by pcpartpicker: 387W.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/634491-grand-theft-auto-v/answers?qid=357953

Here is the answer for your problem, it might help you or no:

It seems that there is an issue with cars disappearing like that. Cars that have been stolen normally show up at the impound, but customized cars or purchased cars have a chance of getting impounded and not showing up.

For me they are just disappearing from my garage, and will often show back up a week or so later in game. 

hello

For me they are just disappearing from my garage, and will often show back up a week or so later in game. 

If they show back up. I going with ninja theory. Its probably just a bug the game is still very new. Rockstar will get around to fixing it

I've had that problem, but I've found that they'll return after a couple of in-game days about 70% of the time. I'd recommend using the dedicated multi-car garages. I store all of my modded cars there because I use each character's standard vehicle most of the time. Franklin's Buffalo and Michael's Tailgater are quite nice when modded for general use and won't disappear.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

I've had that problem, but I've found that they'll return after a couple of in-game days about 70% of the time. I'd recommend using the dedicated multi-car garages. I store all of my modded cars there because I use each character's standard vehicle most of the time. Franklin's Buffalo and Michael's Tailgater are quite nice when modded for general use and won't disappear.

There's no need to use the garage for character vehicles as they have there own place outside there safehouse :)

I always drive them were I need to go and leave them as they will always return home.

hello

There's no need to use the garage for character vehicles as they have there own place outside there safehouse :)

I always drive them were I need to go and leave them as they will always return home.

I don't store the character vehicles :P I don't put anything in the safehouse garages anymore.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

Franklin had a boss white suit and matching shoes, he took a white lowrider into the customs shop and spent thousands of dollars, with his day now complete he went home, parked his car in the garage and went to bed.

In the morning the fucking car is gone, the white suit is nothing now.

I read in reddit that rockstar issued a statement saying to avoid using the garage for now that they are working to fix it. I can't find the exact reddit link right now though