Windows 10 Friendly Fan Controller Software

So I've been wanting to play around with the air pressure inside my case and get an optimal healthy airflow going. I'm looking for a software program that will let me control my fan speeds. I've been told that speedfan is not compatible with Windows 10 so I need something that will be able to work with that. I have a gigabyte mini itx board and a corsair 250d case with an H100i cpu cooler. Using one 140 Corsair Static pressure in the front, and two 120 Static pressure on the side on the rad and then of corse the fan on the gpu on the opposite side. All are intakes and I have a positive pressure so the air is flowing out of the back just fine with no rear 80mm fans. Just want to play around with it a little bit.

The only software I have ever found to be decent was the ASUS AI Suite and I think that only works with ASUS motherboards.
I recommend you to use the BIOS for that, cause most fan control software belongs to the trash. SpeedFAN is no exception.

3 minutes ago, Senzelian said:

The only software I have ever found to be decent was the ASUS AI Suite and I think that only works with ASUS motherboards.
I recommend you to use the BIOS for that, cause most fan control software belongs to the trash. SpeedFAN is no exception.

Alright I'll do that. Thanks for the advice!

case fan control is usually done by a motherboard basis, as the software I'm familiar with is aisuite because of my asus motherboard. There is also speedfan, but I have never had any luck with聽it, and its very finikey...

Cpu:聽Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz聽|Motherboard: Hero VI x370|Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080聽|Cooler: Custom Water聽loop|Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables聽|Case:聽painted Corsair c70|Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA|Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop:聽2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

Your option for software are what mobo is using and Speedfan. If you connect all fans to H100i pump, you can use Corsair Link. Otherwise you will need hardware hub, either Corsair Commander Mini or NZXT Grid+.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv