review of captionbot

Hackster

In india some time even normal persons are unable to identify the gender of baby (and guess wrong by looking at the face) that my experience idk about any other country but this ai bot has no problem identifying the gender of baby that's awesome both pics are taken by me and never upload on any social site. I shock when he use he/she dame cool experience whith the ai bot

Screenshot_2016-04-17-11-08-29_com.chrome.dev.png

Screenshot_2016-04-17-11-32-27_com.android.chrome.png

This is awesome. I posted my picture and I got it right. Down to what I'm wearing!

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

ETnNtdd.jpg?1

close enough

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

http://i.imgur.com/8YuJ6hd.png

9sGj1cy.png

nc1773R.png

I don't know but I have got the two giraffes near a tree way too often on different images,

I've also got "I think it's a screenshot of a building" - when uploading screenshots of Excel sheets or hand written schedules on a paper - like what does that even mean? Like it's not a photo or a picture, it's a screenshot? How do you screenshot a building?

vqkESHM.png

WZiqDnZ.png

I guess it's cool, but the subset it has been trained on, mostly involves animate objects and real life photos, something that has been gimped (pun intended) or maybe is a text, has not been trained at all

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

11 hours ago, DXMember said:

I guess it's cool, but the subset it has been trained on, mostly involves animate objects and real life photos, something that has been gimped (pun intended) or maybe is a text, has not been trained at all

I'm surprised that they don't have something that can recognize text already in there. Considering what this is supposed to do, I would have thought that would be a basic skill set to start with.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

23 minutes ago, Admiral Naismith said:

I'm surprised that they don't have something that can recognize text already in there. Considering what this is supposed to do, I would have thought that would be a basic skill set to start with.

it would mess with recognizing other objects

if you try to apply OCR on something that's not a text, it will still find some freaky weird patterns to interpret as characters, like for example, a human eye might become an 'O' or '0'

aQUvgXZ.png

Some of them seem to be hardcoded or something...

Gx8KcqH.png

m6vJixM.png

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K