Shouldn't there be just a bit of outrage at Rockstar for the torture scene?

honasly i didnt mind the tourture scene, it was kinda fun. Dose that make me a sick person?

Wow some ppl r so sensitive. I think it would be better if there was even more gore in some moments. would be cool to cut off heads n stuff like that

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Wow some ppl r so sensitive. I think it would be better if there was even more gore in some moments. would be cool to cut off heads n stuff like that

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

If they added that option or something similar on top of what they already have in GTAV it could have gotten an AO rating which would have greatly limited their sales as a massive amount of retailers refuse to carry AO rated games

If they added that option or something similar on top of what they already have in GTAV it could have gotten an AO rating which would have greatly limited their sales as a massive amount of retailers refuse to carry AO rated games

me i doubt it would get that rating. many games have much more gore i mean look at for example god of war that has so much gore and ripping of body parts, etc. and it doesnt have an AO rating.

Specs of my PC:

honasly i didnt mind the tourture scene, it was kinda fun. Dose that make me a sick person?

No, it's a video game. Video games are meant to be free playgrounds where you can do whatever the fuck you want.

If they got rid of the torture mission then they might as well delete all killing in the game. 

If you were in that situation (in real life) where you had to torture someone, would you torture him? And knowing that if you didn't, you would be shot.

The game is an 18+ game so if you didn't like it then it's too bad.

I think the SAW movies weren't even 18+ and all the movies are about torture.

EDIT: GTA is a free roam game (sandbox game I guess) and you can do whatever you want basically. There's also multiplayer, just like most other games. Within single player mode, you have the OPTION to follow the story line and do all the missions, or you can just drive around and kill people. Everyone does the missions because it unlocks more elements to the game / or they just want to complete the game etc etc.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review