what is better gtx 970 (cooling)

MARK-dam

i want good cooling  low temps
gigabyte gtx 970 xtreme
msi gtx 970
asus gtx 970 strix

gigabyte G1 is has the best cooling i think

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Have you considered the r9 390? It is a faster card with more vram, and is better with directx12. It has a slightly higher power draw, but I have never noticed.

MSI GTX 970. It has a beefier heatsink and the fans are bigger. And also it can get further overclocked than the Gigabyte GTX 970 G1.

11 minutes ago, Telebubbies said:

MSI GTX 970. It has a beefier heatsink and the fans are bigger. And also it can get further overclocked than the Gigabyte GTX 970 G1.

Overclock is much more dependent on the chip than the board partner. I can get 1513 on my like 63% 970, other people can get more with higher ASIC quality.

ASU

MSI GTX 970

or if you want to be more future proof then get Sapphire R9 390 which has 8GB VRAM and the same performance but  better in other games