Computer freezing, had driver crashes before

Larnuk

So I have recently been having issues with my PC freezing, which requires a reset to resolve. No keyboard or mouse inputs work, and if my monitor is off when it happens there is no output. My temps are pretty normal, never going over 50C (although sometimes Speccy shows them in the low 30s and sometimes low 40s). But I previously was having my video driver crash; maybe that has contributed. When the PC freezes, it usually keeps playing sounds for 10 seconds and then nothing works other than the last frame on the monitor. I can't seem to find the problem, so hopefully someone else has some insight.

Thanks!

CPU: i5 3570k @ 3.4 GHz      RAMKingston HyperX Grey Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)      MOBO: ASRock Z77E-ITX  

GPU: Gigabyte Aorus 1060 6GB     HDD's: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  

PSUSilverStone Strider ST50F-P 500W       Case: BitFenix Prodigy (Black)    

have you tried stres testing?? and do you have any spare gpus laying around if yes try using them for a little while 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

I have only experienced issues when on the desktop, watching youtube/twitch and general browsing.

My video driver doesnt crash anymore, it used to maybe once a day and recover. Now it seems like my PC just freezes instad. I have the previous nVidia drivers since I heard the newest ones were causing problems.

CPU: i5 3570k @ 3.4 GHz      RAMKingston HyperX Grey Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)      MOBO: ASRock Z77E-ITX  

GPU: Gigabyte Aorus 1060 6GB     HDD's: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  

PSUSilverStone Strider ST50F-P 500W       Case: BitFenix Prodigy (Black)    

have you tried plugging the system into a battery backup unit. or tried power from a different room

my dad's system was acting up with about the same things.. i could not find out what was doing it..

looked like a video card or memory . but ended up being the household power

i plugged it into a battery backup unit and runs like new again.