Core i5 6600k in s340

I am planning on overclocking my Intel core i5 6600k. I am putting it in a nzxt s340 case. I would like to liquid cool the cpu the only thing is I have very limited knowledge on liquid cooling and the different options that I have. I know that there are clearance issues with the s340 and I dont know what would fit and what would be effective. I would like it to be on the cheaper side, as I have a budget.

I'm using a Corsair Carbide 200R and using the Hyper 212 EVO with temps at about 80 degrees under full load, at 4.7Ghz 1.20 volts. Just go for a Noctua 2 tower heatsink they should work just fine for your overclock :P.

Hope this helps :P

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

It will support a good 280mm rad like a X61 in the front or if you mean full custom then you have another 120mm in the back too.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

buy a 280mm AiO like the H110iGTX or kraken X61

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020