Noctua DH15 vs nzxt x61 280mm rad

Moibhin

Ok first problem with having this air cooler its bloody huge its legit 5mm away from my graphics card which i assume affects the cooling ability for both cpu and gpus. Now i want to know if i remove this massive cooler allowing more breathing room for my gpu and less heat near the gpus will it help keep gpus cooler. I already want this liquid cooler because of practicality and the way it fits in my case.i also want to know im a first time water cooler noob question income will it ever leak and how can i prevent it from ever leaking. Also performance wise how much does this watercooler kick that air coolers ass. Thanks in advance guys 

They're very similar in terms of performance (working from memory here) around 5-10 deg C away from each other iirc. Also, if you don't touch it too much it shouldn't leak but it will be louder because of the pump such. Also, temps please.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

The water cooler really isn't miles ahead of the NH-D15. Also, your CPU cooler being near your GPU's won't affect your GPU's temperatures at all. If you want the x61, remember that you won't get crazy lower temps, and the pump makes noise, and the fans will be louder than the NF-A15's the NH-D15 comes with.

I used to be quite active here.

it will perform better than the D15 and much easier to mount

looks better too

as long as you dont keep it for 10+ years then it wont leak

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Ok guys thanks for insight. I have decided it would be just so much easier to sell the cpu cooler and just buy the water cooler for practicality. I dont really care about computer noise at all its not a deciding factor when coming to performance. It could start up like a race car and i would still be happy :P Thanks all i hope you  guys have fun and solve other peoples problems