Twitter acount hacker for the 4th time...

Ok so i just got an email about my Twitter account being locked because of suspicius acctivity again. I had my friend check my twitter and now im following over 400 people. This is the fourth time this has hapaned to me and each time i change the password to something compleatly diffirent. The people im following are mostly arabic and asian accounts and then some really wierd body building stuff and some other random accs. I dont know what to do at this point and im just pissed off. this also hapaned to my paypal a coupple of times so now im locked out off that(they werent able to buy anything with it tho :)) but iv had it with this shit and i feel i need to do something about it, but i have no idea what to do. Im guessing there is a key tracker somehow on my PC but i have run Avast and it showes up with nothing, i havent used malware bytes yet so i will give that a shot but im still amazed they are still going for my freaking twitter account. there is barely any personal info on it so i dont care much about the account itself but im pissed off that my shit was hacked again. so if someone know what i should do to make this shit stop please tell me. 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Try a Windows reinstall?

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

Dont forget to change other passwords too, such as your main email password - because that could be a way for them to get information

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Sounds like someone has access to your email account. Change the password and reset ALL the recovery options to make sure they're yours (security questions, recovery email/phone number). Also, don't use a password you've used before or use the same password everywhere. 

11 minutes ago, 804r said:

Sounds like someone has access to your email account. Change the password and reset ALL the recovery options to make sure they're yours (security questions, recovery email/phone number). Also, don't use a password you've used before or use the same password everywhere. 

well there was atempts to get to my email a whie ago but they failed and then i changed the passwor to a long anoying hard one and its been fine since then so i dont think they have my email

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

id say so a complete re install of windows and change all your passwords using something like 1password is also good to generate long secure passwords with letters numbers and symbols and to store them so you don't forget them (because you will) 

I lurk a lot

Why don't you enable login verification so they can't get access to your twitter account, you could also use lastpass to generate strong passwords after you have done a reinstall of windows.