Searching a tablet for writing

Tech Enthusiast

I am looking for a tablet for university use. 

Pretty much all it has to do is being able to write notes into pdf files, marking text ect. So i went ahead and placed a Galaxy Tab S2 into my shopping chart, then i started looking for a stylus.

I was under the impression that every tablet and every stylus can do that, untill i actually tried to find a stylus for writing. It seems like Samsung does not sell any device like that at all. Even tho they seem to sell stylus pens in masses. All seem to be for outdated tablets no longer sold, or phones. 

From what i found out myself only the iPad pros and Surface tablets offer my desired functionality. Is that really it? I have to pay THAT much money to get what i thought was something very basic? What alternatives are there, or did i just not find the right pen for the galaxy tab s2? I really don't want to spend 500-700 bucks just to take notes digitally.

How about pen and paper and a scanner?

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

1 hour ago, Clanscorpia said:

How about pen and paper and a scanner?

If i wanted more work, id have plenty of job offers. I need stuff that improves my workflow and frees up time, not doing the opposite.

Scanned notes can not be searched for example, so that would not really do anything but making my bag lighter by digitalizing all the stuff. Weight is not an issue tho. Time is.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2016 at 9:23 AM, Rattenmann said:

If i wanted more work, id have plenty of job offers. I need stuff that improves my workflow and frees up time, not doing the opposite.

Scanned notes can not be searched for example, so that would not really do anything but making my bag lighter by digitalizing all the stuff. Weight is not an issue tho. Time is.

Perhaps this? I found it by Googling for a stylus for your tablet. 

Click here!

Right now i am using an HP Elitxe X2.

It is doing all i need, has an M core and is therefore dead silet. Performance is more then what i need ut to now.

It is also leight, the akku lasts for about 6-10 hours which is fine.

Big pro: The touchpad is as great as the one you pnly see on Mac Stuff. It really is THAT good... and it is just a type cover.

Hoping i have found my shit now.