Can't find any Green switches

The Mexitan
Go to solution Solved by Oozekip,

The WASD code is a really solidly built keyboard. White backlighting, nice weight, and not too flashy. Most people get it for the clears (actually a bit harder to come by than greens sometimes), but there is a green version available that comes with pre-installed o-rings. The tenkeyless version is available on Massdrop right now (shipping outside the US is pretty expensive, though), and there's also a Full-sized version

It's what I'm currently using as my primary board, and I really like it. WASD also has the V2, which from my understanding is mostly the same as the Code, but without backlighting and with custom keycaps.

I know they're fairly rare now but I can't find any decent Keyboards with Cherry MX Green switches. Yes I could use blue and brown but to me nothing is quite as good as a green. So yeah, if anyone can recommend to me a good Green switch Keyboard I would be very appreciative.

where are you buying from? The US?

And I agree :) I've used every MX switch, alps, and even topre... I simply adore MX green :D 

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Buying from the UK, call me fussy but I also would prefer something full size however this isn't a big deal. It's rare to find someone who loves greens as well, although I've never used Topre.

there are something rarer then blues? i have literally NEVER heard of greens, what are they like? i have browns and i love them but i wanted blues(got this keyboard for super cheap so i dont really care :D)

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

4 minutes ago, The Mexitan said:

Buying from the UK, call me fussy but I also would prefer something full size however this isn't a big deal. It's rare to find someone who loves greens as well, although I've never used Topre.

I live in the US so I'm not too familiar with UK websites, but this was the cheapest fullsize I could find that had greens https://www.getdigital.co.uk/Code-Keyboard-V2B.html?variant=11720&gclid=CNv7pa-MhcwCFQyNaQodQwkDng

It's overpriced by a bit, but it's still a good board

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

10 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

there are something rarer then blues? i have literally NEVER heard of greens, what are they like? i have browns and i love them but i wanted blues(got this keyboard for super cheap so i dont really care :D)

Is this a troll post? Blues are literally everywhere.

9 minutes ago, Octavialicious said:

I live in the US so I'm not too familiar with UK websites, but this was the cheapest fullsize I could find that had greens https://www.getdigital.co.uk/Code-Keyboard-V2B.html?variant=11720&gclid=CNv7pa-MhcwCFQyNaQodQwkDng

It's overpriced by a bit, but it's still a good board

I was thinking of the Ducky Shine 69, it's bizzare because it has multiple switches. What are Topre likes there are a few sites that sell Leopold's but my friend doubts they're real.

large_1153_10818316_799027740172322_1989032191518143621_o.jpg

7 minutes ago, The Mexitan said:

I was thinking of the Ducky Shine 69, it's bizzare because it has multiple switches. What are Topre likes there are a few sites that sell Leopold's but my friend doubts they're real.

large_1153_10818316_799027740172322_1989032191518143621_o.jpg

ew, mixed switch board. But Ducky itself is a good brand

Topre's are very nice, but they are the opposite of greens. Very light and easy to type on

Just now, Octavialicious said:

ew, mixed switch board. But Ducky itself is a good brand

Topre's are very nice, but they are the opposite of greens. Very light and easy to type on

It's the only Ducky board I could find in stock with greens, the Shine One does but can't find it anywhere with greens.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

The WASD code is a really solidly built keyboard. White backlighting, nice weight, and not too flashy. Most people get it for the clears (actually a bit harder to come by than greens sometimes), but there is a green version available that comes with pre-installed o-rings. The tenkeyless version is available on Massdrop right now (shipping outside the US is pretty expensive, though), and there's also a Full-sized version

It's what I'm currently using as my primary board, and I really like it. WASD also has the V2, which from my understanding is mostly the same as the Code, but without backlighting and with custom keycaps.

12 hours ago, The Mexitan said:

Is this a troll post? Blues are literally everywhere.

not in sweden, there is nothing xD 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016