Is amazon warehouse any good?

Overkilled

found a case that would be £20 cheaper through amazon warehouse, is it worth it?

I have bought my H110i GT from the warehouse, and it is brand new, it had the preapplied TIM. I also bought the Scythe Kotetsu and was brand new, I guess I am just lucky. Usually the box of the product is a bit beaten

Just now, Nacho Marco Segui said:

I have bought my H110i GT from the warehouse, and it is brand new, it had the preapplied TIM. I also bought the Scythe Kotetsu and was brand new, I guess I am just lucky. Usually the box of the product is a bit beaten

worth the risk with the tempered glass 805?

7 minutes ago, Overkilled said:

worth the risk with the tempered glass 805?

You can always return it, Amazon is great for their RMA service. I don't think they would sell a broken 805

Best. I buy many things from warehouse and if they are defective i just send them back.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Didn't even know the warehouse was a thing... I'm tempted to buy 16GB of RAM on there, but it's RAM... people return those when it's defective generally... I wonder if Amazon even tests that RAM to make sure it really isn't working or not.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

5 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Didn't even know the warehouse was a thing... I'm tempted to buy 16GB of RAM on there, but it's RAM... people return those when it's defective generally... I wonder if Amazon even tests that RAM to make sure it really isn't working or not.

They have to, you cant sell a non working product as working.

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

2 minutes ago, iDeFecZx said:

They have to, you cant sell a non working product as working.

Alright, now it's a matter of whether or not 2x8GB RAM sticks would even work in my motherboard. For some it seems to work and for others it doesn't...seems to be a luck of the draw according to what I'm finding on the google... (My motherboard originally only supported 4x4GB ram sticks, since 8GB sticks didn't exist at the time yet)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I'd just check warranty, I seem to remember that its 30 days to return it, and 90 day warranty.

And at that point, its it worth the money you are saving vs the lost warranty is something messes up?

A case? I'd probably be fine doing it, I mean you'll realise whats wrong with a case when you build in it, maybe except for case fans dying, but apart from that there isn't much to lose.

Something more expensive or more parts to break I'd have to think carefully about it. I almost bought a monitor from it, then decided to spend the extra £30 or so and just get the full price. Then the monitor VESA mount fell apart about a week before the 2 years was up and I got a full refund from Amazon.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

Honestly, amazon warehouse deals is the f'ing best thing ever, I do all my PC shopping on there. They always describe it as it is, so if there's a tiny dot, it'll be noted as "cosmetic imperfection" or something like that. As mentioned above, amazon customer service is amazing. If it isn't to your standard, free returns, no risk, you've got nothing to lose.