Not A Single LED Was Lit That Day X99 NZXT S340

Just finished my gaming rig. I'm waiting for Pascal so I got a fairly capable but cheap temporary graphics card(got it on sale :D) 

RBG was a huge influence for my build. I've seen everything has RGB now even mousepads and power supplies smh. I decided to do it old school and make it as clean and simple as possible. a few of my friends told me why I cheaped out on the case but I really like how minimalistic the s340 looked. 

Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K 6 Core @ 4.7GHz 1.295v 
Mobo: MSI X99S-SLI PLUS 
RAM: 32GB G-Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz DDR4 
GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming 4GB GDDR5 (1590MHz/8000MHz)
SSD: Mushkin ECO3 480GB SATA III SSD 
HDD: White Label 6TB 7200RPM 64MB SATA III
PSU: Corsair CS850M Gold Certified PSU 
Cooling: Corsair H115i GTX Liquid CPU Cooler with 2x Noctua NF-A14-2000
Chassis: NZXT S340 White Edition 
Monitors: 27" ASUS MG279Q 2560x1440 144Hz IPS Monitor
Keyboard: CM Storm Tenkeyless Cherry MX Blue
Mouse: Steelseries Rival Optical Mouse 
Steam Controller 
Velodyne vQuiet Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones 
CAD U37 USB Studio Condenser Recording Microphone 
Logitech Z333 2.1 80W Multimedia Speaker System

IKEA Desk and Chair

20160420_112603.jpg

20160420_112744.jpg

20160420_112817.jpg

Finally, the CAD-U37 gets some love. Great build.

Just now, AlexTheRose said:

It would be even better with one of those “frameless” IPS panels tbh. You know, the ones that have the LCD level with the bezel (heh), and look like they have no bezel at all when off.

I quite like the way a pronounced - but not intrusive - bezels make the image on the monitor stand out from the rest of the setup by framing them. I also have one of those 'frameless' panels (although it's VA) and I was disappointed in the false advertising as the bezels inside the housing were thicker than I expected- although I don't know if this problem is consistent with all 'frameless' monitors.

i5 12600KF | Zotac RTX 4080 Gaming trinity | Team Vulcan 2x16GB DDR4 3600 | ASRock Z690M-ITX/ac | WD Black SN850x 2TB

Cooler Master NR200P v2 | ID Cooling Zoomflow 280 XT | SeaSonic Focus SGX-750 | Thermalright 2x140mm + 2x120mm aRGB

LG C2 OLED 48" 120hz | Epomaker TH80 (Gateron Yellow) | Logitech MX Master 3 | Koss Porta Pro Comm

1 hour ago, AlexTheRose said:

It would be even better with one of those “frameless” IPS panels tbh. You know, the ones that have the LCD level with the bezel (heh), and look like they have no bezel at all when off.

I already performance over looks. I was planning on getting the ROG Swift 27" monitor but I didn't like the red accents it had

1 hour ago, Aereldor said:

Finally, the CAD-U37 gets some love. Great build.

This condenser mic is really impressive for the price! 

Just now, jprovido said:

This condenser mic is really impressive for the price! 

I don't own one, but it's a decent instrument mic as well, even with that low-mid peak. I could probably record a drum set with it.

i5 12600KF | Zotac RTX 4080 Gaming trinity | Team Vulcan 2x16GB DDR4 3600 | ASRock Z690M-ITX/ac | WD Black SN850x 2TB

Cooler Master NR200P v2 | ID Cooling Zoomflow 280 XT | SeaSonic Focus SGX-750 | Thermalright 2x140mm + 2x120mm aRGB

LG C2 OLED 48" 120hz | Epomaker TH80 (Gateron Yellow) | Logitech MX Master 3 | Koss Porta Pro Comm

very nice! and the specs blow my system outta the water!

CPU: Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 3960X | Motherboard: Intel DX79SR "Stormville" | RAM: 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series DDR3 PC3-12800 (4x 8GB) Quad-Channel | GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB in SLI (I have Many other builds plus 100+ Macs (don't judge me)... Many specs are listed on my profile)

[PC#1] Log: [Link] [PC#2] Log: [Link] F@H stats: [Link]

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: repainted the h115i GTX faceplate. got some white keycaps for my keyboard

Noob question but what is that game or whatever that is on your screen? Looks like something i would love to touch.

Just now, iasianxmofoii said:

Noob question but what is that game or whatever that is on your screen? Looks like something i would love to touch.

Dota 2 lol