Office/Gaming chair

Flowey

So!

I'm kinda stuck around 6 hours a day in this chair that's like 15 years old, and before back pains and shit hits I now want to change it. With a bit of research I've pinpointed Maxnomic as well as DXRacer. Since I obviously can't go in the US to try them on the spot, I need your advice for one, which brand makes the best chairs (DX sells theirs for less, is that because they own their own factory or sumting?)

I'm six feet tell, weight about 140 pounds so I'm quite the pole you could say. With these measurements, considering I've taken 10 pounds in the last 3 months (actively training yay), I want to sit at about 150-160 pounds one day so if my shoulder gets larger I don't want to be stuck getting a new chair. So what model would you guys recommend?

if your shaped like me and have some experience with these chairs, don't hesitate to share!

Or is there any other company/brands that makes gaming chairs/office chair that people can sit in all day without feeling like their buns are dead? Not Steel Case Leap pls, those are like 550$ CAN, out of my budget for sure.

that's it, thanks guys!

6 minutes ago, Flowey said:

Ignore "gaming" chairs. They're chairs with the added price of "gamer" marketing. 

See this thread: 

that just came up right before yours

CALLING @ShadowCaptain YET AGAIN!

What price-point are you aiming for?

cardboard-box-250x250.png

£3 Bargain.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

i got a dxracer R series recently and it's been pretty great

maxnomic was more expensive and I would have had to pay a lot for shipping, while dxracer has a canadian site with free and fast shipping

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

14 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

Ignore "gaming" chairs. They're chairs with the added price of "gamer" marketing. 

See this thread: 

that just came up right before yours

CALLING @ShadowCaptain YET AGAIN!

What price-point are you aiming for?

I could go up to around 500$ taxes included, that's CAN. By the way office chairs aren't excluded, I just felt like IKEA chairs were BS and I don't really know of any other chair brand since at work all they have is some steel case leap, which are nice but soooooo overpriced. Do you think I could get my management office to sell me one? That would be sic cause they sure are ugly and have been used for minimum five years now.

I went into Staples and bought the "Osgood Managers Chair' for $120 and it was the greatest chair I've ever sat/slept in.

35 minutes ago, jorenc said:

I went into Staples and bought the "Osgood Managers Chair' for $120 and it was the greatest chair I've ever sat/slept in.

will check that out, saving 300$ is not out of question that's for sure