windows so slow that it doesnt even load the windows logo

liquidmagma
Go to solution Solved by SilicateWielder,
52 minutes ago, liquidmagma said:

but ive got the original product key so whats the point to waste money??? and i want to upgrade it so im not going to buy a copy of windows 7.

but does windows 10 work faster? and can i play games on steam and craked games? like run the program with compability mode of windows 7?

Most if not all windows 7 programs will work with windows 10. And most games run a lot better on it than they do on windows 7 or 8. However, I would advise that you test it out before making a permanent decision on using it.

my windows which wery fresh is eztreeeeemeellyyyyyyyyyy slowwwww. but why and where to get offical windows 7 home premium installation is file?

is this a troll post or did you seriously just post your windows key for everyone to see?!

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

19 minutes ago, Enderman said:

is this a troll post or did you seriously just post your windows key for everyone to see?!

a troll. but the question is not a troll.

31 minutes ago, liquidmagma said:

my windows which wery fresh is eztreeeeemeellyyyyyyyyyy slowwwww. but why and where to get offical windows 7 home premium installation is file?

I'm gonna go ahead and assume you're serious because I have nothing better to do at the moment. If a fresh install is what you're after to solve a performance issue, you can approach this a couple different ways.

1. You're asking for an original Windows 7 installation file, so I'm guessing you don't have the original media that came with your system. That's okay assuming you had a legit copy to begin with. Go here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7 and follow the steps to get an .iso file downloaded. Burn it to a DVD and reinstall.
  2. If you don't know your key you can right click My Computer and go into the properties to display your key.
  3. If none of the above work you can purchase a brand new key from Microsoft and download the software as described in step 1.

Your issue might not be OS (Operating System) related. What are your system specs? Any new hardware changes? Was the slowness sudden or gradual? Give us a bit more info so we can help ya out.

the computer had windows aleready installed when i bought it. now i reinstalled it with a laptop cd because its compatible with my laptop and my desktop. but it is wery slow. and in microsoft page it says ''error the windows is for preinstalled pc. please contact the manufactuer to reinstall windows''( or something like that). i have the dell inspiron and the service tag is HCFJW4J . please help again.

9 hours ago, liquidmagma said:

the computer had windows aleready installed when i bought it. now i reinstalled it with a laptop cd because its compatible with my laptop and my desktop. but it is wery slow. and in microsoft page it says ''error the windows is for preinstalled pc. please contact the manufactuer to reinstall windows''( or something like that). i have the dell inspiron and the service tag is HCFJW4J . please help again.

Then Dell is your next step - the OS that was installed was at their factory, and you'll have to use their factory image to reload the PC. Give them a call and tell them your issue. You're a paying customer, they'll get you what you need. Your hardware just might not be up to speed, or you might have malware/virus/junk clogging things up.

EDIT: Also please quote others so we can see you've responded; without it, myself and others have no way of knowing if you've said anything!

i found a link! http://pcriver.com/operating-systems/windows-7-home-premium-iso-download/

please say does this work and is it a good idea to get it from there because i havent found any other place where i can get the iso file. the dell website is the worst place to search for anything like this. youre better off searching somewhere else, like here.

Of course it is slow! Windows are inanimate objects!

In all seriousness though, just go and buy a copy of windows 7, or get a free windows 10 copy. You're much better off that way.

My procrastination is the bane of my existence.

I make games and stuff in my spare time.

6 hours ago, UnbrokenMotion said:

Of course it is slow! Windows are inanimate objects!

In all seriousness though, just go and buy a copy of windows 7, or get a free windows 10 copy. You're much better off that way.

but ive got the original product key so whats the point to waste money??? and i want to upgrade it so im not going to buy a copy of windows 7.

but does windows 10 work faster? and can i play games on steam and craked games? like run the program with compability mode of windows 7?

52 minutes ago, liquidmagma said:

Most if not all windows 7 programs will work with windows 10. And most games run a lot better on it than they do on windows 7 or 8. However, I would advise that you test it out before making a permanent decision on using it.

My procrastination is the bane of my existence.

I make games and stuff in my spare time.

i have used windows 10 it was good for 2 days with google and steam installed and suddenly extreme performage loss. had to install windows 7 but its so slow it doesnt go further than displaying loading windows but without windows logo. then it like pauses and the only thing i can do is shut down the pc

but it may be because im running an old hdd. i think im going to buy a 30 gig ssd and install windows on it!