Removed GPU, computer becomes jittery?

Go to solution Solved by Dido447,

Ok I fixed it, If anybody else has this problem heres what you do:

Go into your BIOs and make sure your integrated graphics are set to primary use. Then once you get back to your desktop download the latest drivers for you CPU, for example mine was intel HD 3000 Graphics. Once you complete that restart your computer and it should all work fine now.  

So today I found out my Radeon 7870 went KIA, I think its because of the old issue with signal interruption or something. Anyway I uninstalled AMD catalyst then shut my PC off and pulled the GPU out. Once I started up again I noticed my computer was more jittery, What I mean is when I drag a window around it lags a lot and if I full screen a video my mouse lags to the point where I almost can't control it. I don't know if this is normal but my CPU usage is around 9% when idle and when i just move a window around jumps to around 20%. My GPU is still under warranty so I'm going to replace it, I never RMAed anything so I don't know how long I have to deal with this. Any help would be great and if you need more info just ask I tried to give as much as I know thanks.  

Setup:

I run dual monitors(not any more since my MOBO only supports one without a GPU.)

Monitors(idk if it matters)

ASUS VE248 x2

PC specs:

Intel 2600k (not overclocked, I know)

Radeon Hawk 7870 (KIA)

MSI Z77A-GD65

Corsair TX750 Watt

8GB corsair vengeance RAM

1T Seagate barracuda

Intel i7 2600k 3.4GHz, 16GB corsair Vengeance, MSI Z77A-GD65 MOBO, MSI Radeon 7870 Hawk, Corsair TX750 PSU, Corsair H100i, Phantom 410,Samsung 250GB Pro  Seagate barracuda 1T.  

Integrated video controller isn't powerful enough. Use lower resolution. My secondary work pc has same problem when ever it loses gpu drivers.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Sorry I didn't even know it was posted, it said both attempts failed to post ill remove one. Thanks

Intel i7 2600k 3.4GHz, 16GB corsair Vengeance, MSI Z77A-GD65 MOBO, MSI Radeon 7870 Hawk, Corsair TX750 PSU, Corsair H100i, Phantom 410,Samsung 250GB Pro  Seagate barracuda 1T.  

Ok LoGiCalDrm that worked but its almost like my computer is not even using the integrated graphics, it should at least be able to run 1920x1080. My old computer without a graphics card could run that(old cpu pentium 2 with gma x4500 graphics). My current cpu out does that(Intel i7 2600k with intel graphics 3000) I went into my computers BIOs today and changed the primary gpu over from PEG to IGD but still no change to my computers performance.  

Ok I fixed it, If anybody else has this problem heres what you do:

Go into your BIOs and make sure your integrated graphics are set to primary use. Then once you get back to your desktop download the latest drivers for you CPU, for example mine was intel HD 3000 Graphics. Once you complete that restart your computer and it should all work fine now.