G502 users, riddle me this...

Zeke

Is RMB supposed to be much looser (well, relatively) than the LMB? When I let go of the mouse, due to the grippiness (is that even a word) of the buttons, the RMB makes quite an obnoxious noise, especially compared to the G700. Also, when gently trying to lift the button up, the right one has about a millimeter worth of wobble, while LMB does not. I've read some tech reviews and customer reviews but I'm still not sure... is mine a faulty unit or all G502s are like that? 

(pls tell me they're not, I really dig this mouse and no, my hands are not sticky)

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

10 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Is RMB supposed to be much looser (well, relatively) than the LMB? When I let go of the mouse, due to the grippiness (is that even a word) of the buttons, the RMB makes quite an obnoxious noise, especially compared to the G700. Also, when gently trying to lift the button up, the right one has about a millimeter worth of wobble, while LMB does not. I've read some tech reviews and customer reviews but I'm still not sure... is mine a faulty unit or all G502s are like that? 

(pls tell me they're not, I really dig this mouse and no, my hands are not sticky)

mine doesnt have that issue and i have it myself. worth contacting logitech to see if they can replace it maybe?

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

My RMB doesn't do this. You should try to get it replaced. Although the LMB and RMB do feel different (as they should) they are not as drastic as you describe them.

11 minutes ago, SeanAngelo said:

mine doesnt have that issue and i have it myself. worth contacting logitech to see if they can replace it maybe?

4 minutes ago, Savir said:

My RMB doesn't do this. You should try to get it replaced. Although the left and right clicks do feel different (as they should) they are not as drastic as you describe them.

The clicks themselves don't feel different, but letting go of buttons pretty much does.

Just now, Zeke said:

The clicks themselves don't feel different, but letting go of buttons pretty much does.

Thats what I meant. Sometimes the RBM even gets stuck for a split second.

1 hour ago, Savir said:

Thats what I meant. Sometimes the RBM even gets stuck for a split second.

id contact logitech for am rma then

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread ! 

@Savir @SeanAngelo Made a little video, do your mice do that to the same extent as well or is mine extra screwed up? 

(had to use a ruler because introducing my finger to the situation freaked the AF out, hehe)

Just now, Zeke said:

@Savir @SeanAngelo Made a little video, do your mice do that to the same extent as well or is mine extra screwed up?

Yes my mouse does that if I force it to. But not when I click or use if for daily tasks.

1 minute ago, Zeke said:

my right button moves a little bit (and i mean little) but not as much as yours. my left one doesnt move at all.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

1 minute ago, Savir said:

Yes my mouse does that if I force it to. But not when I click or use if for daily tasks.

1 minute ago, SeanAngelo said:

my right button moves a little bit but not as much as yours. my left one doesnt move at all.

Alright, thanks, I'll try to replace it. 

Mine does not do this. Talk to logitech, I have found their customer service to be very good.

Due to the design(RMB is longer piece of plastic) it moves more than LMB.

I have to say this mouse does feel loose and u can hear it when lifting and droping it (gently).

Its one of the disadvantages. It is louder tha other mice ive had. But it fits my hand perfectly so im keeping it until they finally release new Final Mouse (cmoooon its been so looong).

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

3 hours ago, Thony said:

Due to the design(RMB is longer piece of plastic) it moves more than LMB.

I have to say this mouse does feel loose and u can hear it when lifting and droping it (gently).

I think it's not the length that's the issue, it's the fact that the buttons are not coming from a same piece of plastic (unlike G700 or some other Logitech mice). I've looked that issue up and it seems like quite a lot of 502s have it, so I returned it to the store and gonna wait for the successor I guess...

Also my problem comes from lifting my hand from the mouse, not lifting the mouse up (tbh never done that and never understood people who did that but I guess that's just me).

2 minutes ago, Zeke said:

never understood people who did that but I guess that's just me.

Low sensitivity FPS players who are not interested in 360 no scope when slightly moving their mouse.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE