Good free Proxy/VPN

Sentryy
Go to solution Solved by Jade,
1 minute ago, Sentryy said:

Are there any paid ones that aren't super expensive?

PrivateInternetAccess, NordVPN, Cryptostorm.

Just now, Jade said:

I know it's not; that's what I said. Promotions and consistently offering and advertising your service as free is another story.

:DDDDDDD, I know, I have 400GB with my main VPN which I use when I'm in China...can't live without seeing Linus's face...oh wait, I have vessel now, well I don't have a use for it anymore...(Nah, I do cause FB messenger is what I use to talk to all of my friends :P

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

1 hour ago, Jade said:

You literally just said why he shouldn't use it....

for free 3 thats not bad at all

I am going to go with Private Internet Access, for 1 it is cheaper than  other VPNs and 2 I don't want to be kicked off every 3 hours or have my personal information sold to god knows who.

I like to kill hardware. In 2016 alone I have killed 20 Xeon 5160, and 10+ Pentium 4. 

2 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

for free 3 thats not bad at all

Or, he could literally just pay $4/mo and have it 24/7, and know exactly who he's trusting, that he'll get a reliable and fast service, and won't have any of his information logged or sold.

1 minute ago, Jade said:

Or, he could literally just pay $4/mo and have it 24/7, and know exactly who he's trusting, that he'll get a reliable and fast service, and won't have any of his information logged or sold.

i just hope he knows he needs to change his ip still

2 minutes ago, Sentryy said:

I am going to go with Private Internet Access, for 1 it is cheaper than  other VPNs and 2 I don't want to be kicked off every 3 hours or have my personal information sold to god knows who.

and just because you pay for a VPN does not mean your info is not sold btw nothing is 100%

2 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

and just because you pay for a VPN does not mean your info is not sold btw nothing is 100%

Except, you know, you can't sell what isn't recorded. You're a fool if you don't do research on who you're trusting with your information anyway. Spoiler: there is legal proof that PIA can't oblige to any requests for information because they do not log it.

1 minute ago, Jade said:

Except, you know, you can't sell what isn't recorded. You're a fool if you don't do research on who you're trusting with your information anyway. Spoiler: there is legal proof that PIA can't oblige to any requests for information because they do not log it.

so you're saying a free VPN that has a premium package (all the ones i listed) dont have to abide by that? you contradict yourself so much.  and unless you work for and are the highest position at VPN service you cant tell me how it works and that they dont bypass laws like pretty much every business in america does. you can do all the rescard you want because that is all put out there because they want you to know it. if there was any documents saying this VPN service sells all the info they get, they will find a way to get that page taken down ASAP. so please tell me more about how smart you are because you can use google.

13 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

Well, it is less likely considering that they are taking your money for their service. They aren't going to offer a service and not make money, so they will sell your information to make a profit. Make sense?  

I like to kill hardware. In 2016 alone I have killed 20 Xeon 5160, and 10+ Pentium 4. 

5 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

so you're saying a free VPN that has a premium package (all the ones i listed) dont have to abide by that? you contradict yourself so much.  and unless you work for and are the highest position at VPN service you cant tell me how it works and that they dont bypass laws like pretty much every business in america does. you can do all the rescard you want because that is all put out there because they want you to know it. if there was any documents saying this VPN service sells all the info they get, they will find a way to get that page taken down ASAP. so please tell me more about how smart you are because you can use google.

Spoiler: Typically, the paid editions of VPNs will typically not sell your information. I never said otherwise. I spoke strictly of free VPNs having to make money somehow, and that's pretty inclusive of selling your information. Just because they have a paid option does not mean they grant the same privileges to the free users. I don't have to be "the highest position at VPN service", there's, once again, legal evidence that PIA (and I believe Nord) do NOT have the logs to provide their overseeing government upon their request.

6 minutes ago, Jade said:

Spoiler: Typically, the paid editions of VPNs will typically not sell your information. I never said otherwise. I spoke strictly of free VPNs having to make money somehow, and that's pretty inclusive of selling your information. Just because they have a paid option does not mean they grant the same privileges to the free users. I don't have to be "the highest position at VPN service", there's, once again, legal evidence that PIA (and I believe Nord) do NOT have the logs to provide their overseeing government upon their request.

This.

1 minute ago, Jade said:

most free VPNS have a premium service that is required to be able to torrent (one of the main reasons people use a VPN now other then hackers and pedos) so thats how they get money not selling info, you think if they sold info they would at least be investigated and if they log stuff well there is all the proof, and it would be easiler for a paid serve to log stiff and sell them because they're paid they have more money to hide it better and will be less suspicious, and then all the sold info money goes in their pocket because the people using the VPN are paying for it to run the servers, seems like a really good scheme to pull.

3 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

most free VPNS have a premium service that is required to be able to torrent (one of the main reasons people use a VPN now other then hackers and pedos) so thats how they get money not selling info, you think if they sold info they would at least be investigated and if they log stuff well there is all the proof, and it would be easiler for a paid serve to log stiff and sell them because they're paid they have more money to hide it better and will be less suspicious, and then all the sold info money goes in their pocket because the people using the VPN are paying for it to run the servers, seems like a really good scheme to pull.

Okay... I'm done arguing with you, if you can even call it that. VPNs are not only used by hackers and pedos.

4 minutes ago, Jade said:

Okay... I'm done arguing with you, if you can even call it that. VPNs are not only used by hackers and pedos.

Is this an argument or a debate?

I think everyone should use a VPN. The government is crazy.

Just now, Sentryy said:

Is this an argument or a debate?

Debate would imply his opinion or position might change.

3 minutes ago, Jade said:

i know. the majority other than companies is kids who got into bed for torrenting or "trolls". i was saying the main reason they are used other than that.