Trying to grow my hair FASTER

Gregrs

Are there any ways to make your hair legitimately grow faster without putting all of that crap in it? I'be read that washing your hair only once or twice a week helps maintain the natural oils which makes hair grow faster, as well as using cold water to wash your hair, because hot water drys it out.

I've been using these two methods, and I've only found out one of two things. My hair seems smoother and not super dry and colorless. But what I want to know is, do these things actually help make your hair grow faster?

become eastern european. 

all i do is shampoo, then condition, every other day, and it grows fast. don't wash it once or twice a week, too much oil on your hair is bad.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

31 minutes ago, Arty said:

become eastern european. 

I can confirm this. I'm mostly Polish decent and my hair grows with impunity. My thick black hair is actually one of my favorite of my physical characteristics because it's what the girls seem to like.

My advice (atleast what I do) is just use standard soap on your hair as you would normally use on the rest of your body. I don't like to use all those weird fancy chemicals and shampoos on my hair because it removes the natural oils that keep your skin, head and hair healthy. I am guilty of showering with hotter water though, at least in the winter that is.

I shave regularly with an electric shaver. It's not a super clean shave, but I hate fussing with razor blades. Plus I like it to not be too close because I want it to look like I actually have hair growing there. (maybe just a personal thing) I use an electric razor to cut my hair ~ every month or so to keep it short. I don't shave it, but I trim it so that it's uniform.

37 minutes ago, Gregrs said:

Are there any ways to make your hair legitimately grow faster without putting all of that crap in it? I'be read that washing your hair only once or twice a week helps maintain the natural oils which makes hair grow faster, as well as using cold water to wash your hair, because hot water drys it out.

I've been using these two methods, and I've only found out one of two things. My hair seems smoother and not super dry and colorless. But what I want to know is, do these things actually help make your hair grow faster?

No.

Anything you heard that will make your hair "grow faster" is unsubstantiated unscientific bullshit. Glorified "old wives tales", so to speak.

You want your hair to grow faster? Have different genes. Your hygiene will not affect the growth of your hair, aside from making you disgusting and undesirable to be around.

tl;dr, wash your hair

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)