Intel Onboard NIC conflicting with Intel 4 Port NIC

Hey everyone!

So here is the story;

Preface: I am trying to upgrade my home network. I have bought 3 x Intel 4 port NIC's (Intel I350 -T4) to put one in the server (that I am currently building... interesting to say the least), and another 2 for each of the gaming rig's in the house.

1)a) So far I have no idea if SMB multi-channel is working as only one of the computers have more than 1 Ethernet Chord.

1)b) However, before I can delve into that problem I need to fix the issues I am having with the 4-port NIC itself: When using the 4-port NIC I cannot host a Teamspeak server that can be accessed via the Internet. I have forwarded ports correctly, and even went so far as to forward it for all the ip's on the 4-port NIC. No luck. It will only work through the onboard NIC for some reason...

2) SMB Multichannel: Once I figure out this problem above, I will make sure this is working and report back. (ie. This section will be updated) - [I can confirm that when using only the 4-port NIC I get traffic on all channels, but I won't know if its working properly until I have all the other computer having multiple Ethernet ports connected.]

3) Ultimate goals: I would like to have all local traffic being handled by the 4 port NIC's and the internet traffic handled by the onboard NIC's (Except maybe in the case of the server)

If this is unachievable, then I would like to just run the 4-port NIC's in all rig's. With SMB multi-channel working, and still being able to host servers (like Teamspeak).

I have a feeling there is a lot more going on here that is causing some of these problems, so I will do my best to give you guys all the information I can. And do my best to report back with suggestions I have tried.

All and any help will be appreciated :)

Regards,

Jerim, of Australia

PS: First time posting a topic here so please go easy on me :)

Here are the Specs of each individual rig:

Rig 1: 

CPU:  i7 47770 @ 4.7 GHz

RAM: 32 Gb (4 x 8Gb Cosair Dominator 1600Mhz)

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97x Gaming G1 WIFI Black Edition

SSD: (1Tb) Samsung 840 EVO

NIC:  Intel I350-T4

Graphics Card: 2 x Nvidia GTX 780

Rig 2:

CPU:  i5 6500

RAM: 16 Gb (2 x 8Gb G.Skill Ripjaws V Series - 2400Mhz)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3

SSD: (256 Gb) Samsung 850 EVO

Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 970

Server:

CPU:  2 x Xeon E5-2670 @ 3.1 GHz

RAM: 128 Gb (8 x 16Gb Samsung Server Mem)

Motherboard: Intel Serverboard (Not sure of the exact motherboard, But it is from the SP or SC line-up (ill post when I know the exact one))

SSD: (2 x 256 Gb) Samsung 850 EVO