OnePlus Three?

Sir Asvald

So I want to get a new phone. My dad told me that the OnePlus Three will be out soon. Rumors said it'll be out around the 7th of April.

I was wondering whether I should get it.  I want to replace my iPhone 5s. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

I would wait and see for the one plus three.. the one plus two was a very questionable phone IMO. 

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

i wouldent buy it, their naming scheme winds me up so much! thats the only reason hahaha

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

I dunno if it will be out soon, but why did your dad say soon and which rumours point to the 7th of April (GizmoChina quoted that a special envent was happening soon and if you remenber correctly OnePlus teased the OP2 way back before its actual VR release)? EvLeaks doesnt have any information regarding a potential release and the manufacturer itself isnt teasing any sort of new-comer to theyr lineup at the moment. You want to replace your Iphone 5S, why dont you get an SE? Performance wise it is the most powerful smartphone available and its also vastly superior the 5S :p. If you wanna try Android tough, then yeah you might be better waiting for the OP3, the S7/S7 Edge true potential is in South Korea (64Gb variants and no branding on the front! :d) and the LG G5 isnt impressing, as far as camera and display goes, Gsmarena claims and JerryRigEverything and others are also quite sad at its plastic covering the inner aluminium shell. HTC promises for the 10 are a little bit too hard to believe and the Sony Xperia X Performance while quite tempting, will probably have some sort of disastrous button or software issue that will make it not worthy of flagship status, not surprising from Sony. Chinese manufacturers are restricting theyr phone sales a lot aswell, like the MI5 Pro is permanently out of stock and other manufacturers arent making anything new worth of hype, so waiting is your only option --.--

Groomlake Authority

6 hours ago, Luc401 said:

I would wait and see for the one plus three.. the one plus two was a very questionable phone IMO. 

I agree with this I currently have the one plus one (bought it for like $350) and its been an amazing phone, I could've got the one plus two when it came out but the specs on it weren't anything I didn't have on the one and oxygen is was a basic build of googles build but with not much else going for it. Cyangonmod on the other hand keeps getting better and better with every build they update this thing with. Simply put wait for the three see what it has to offer.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.