Dual x61 airflow question.

HeyGuys

So I have an x61 on my cpu and an x61 on my GPU (with the g10 bracket). My GPU temps are simply incredible, but my CPU temps are a little too high.. 

Picture of CAM: (This is while I have some chrome tabs open with 2 streams and steam)

Spoiler

dR0uYxa.png

I have an H440 case. The rad from the GPU is in the front pulling air in. (3 fans on it, the 2 standard ones and 1 BeQuiet! silent wings 2)

The rad from the CPU is on the top pushing air out. (2 BeQuiet! silent wings on it.)

Now I think my CPU temps are so high because the air I pull in is already hot because it has to cool the GPU rad.

The solution I have in mind is to reverse the airflow on the CPU rad. So instead of pushing the air from the case out, I was thinking about pulling it in. But is it a good idea to only have fans pulling air IN the case and 0 fans pushing the air out?

Thanks!

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

a front rad won't heat up the rest of the system much.

i would remount the cpu cooler with new paste.

Recent build: Fractal Design - Torrent reviewMeshify C / The 1080TI Strix Noctua modDefine S X58 Xeon build  / Specs: i7-14700KF 5.8Ghz - ASUS TUF RTX 4080 super - G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB 4000mhz CL18 -  Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X d4 - Torrent Fractal Design white - EVGA 850W Supernova G2 80+ Gold - Noctua D15