How to measure battery capacity in a mouse?

orangecat

I've had my G700S for quite some time now and I love it just as much as the day i bought it but I've been wondering if I should change the battery out soon. It has a rechargeable Eneloop battery inside that's rated for about 500 charge cycles and I know for a fact I've recharged this mouse from about dead more than 500 times. It seems to hold a charge just as good as when it was new but I'm curious to know if there's a way to reliably test how well the battery holds a charge without buying some kind of battery tester.

3 minutes ago, Kilobytez95 said:

I've had my G700S for quite some time now and I love it just as much as the day i bought it but I've been wondering if I should change the battery out soon. It has a rechargeable Eneloop battery inside that's rated for about 500 charge cycles and I know for a fact I've recharged this mouse from about dead more than 500 times. It seems to hold a charge just as good as when it was new but I'm curious to know if there's a way to reliably test how well the battery holds a charge without buying some kind of battery tester.

I don't think there's really a unit of measure for that, but I think the g700s runs on a lipo. If the battery is puffed out, lose it in a hurry.

ASU

well, does it still last like it would at the start?

in the end capacity is just a number, its the time you get out of it that you should care about.

1 minute ago, Hackentosher said:

I don't think there's really a unit of measure for that, but I think the g700s runs on a lipo. If the battery is puffed out, lose it in a hurry.

runs on an AA in the bottom, he mentioned he has an eneloop in there, and google images are your friend ;)

Just now, manikyath said:

runs on an AA in the bottom, he mentioned he has an eneloop in there, and google images are your friend ;)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ASU