Help *Network Problem*

So I got this Samsung NP300E4A-B03VE with Windows 7 Starter 32 bit OS. The issue is I cannot connect to the internet with wifi or an Ethernet cord. Network connections shows nothing. I have went to the manufactures page and downloaded the most recent drivers. In device manager the errors are on the Miniport WAN (IP), (IPv6), and (Network Monitor). I have looked up the drivers for these by hardware ID and haven't found any driver downloads. Just a bunch of adware. I have attempted to follow this guide with no success LINK. Also have followed this guide LINK2, and am unable to find proper "devcon.exe" to complete their guide. Oh and the OS language is in Spanish! Doesn't help me much haha.

The computer I am trouble shooting with is a 64 bit btw.

Im getting tired of reading other guides that are complete trash and wont work. This is beyond my skills. Please help.

20160330_121201.jpg

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/install-or-change-a-display-language 

This will help you change the language. There is not much troubleshooting you can do unless you do that...Did you buy the system used or new?

After doing that, search for network adapters and tell us what you see

Please vote for Donald Trump. I am out of sitcoms to watch.

When lyfe gives you HDDs, make SSDs

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, Catastrophe114 said:

So I got this Samsung NP300E4A-B03VE with Windows 7 Starter 32 bit OS. The issue is I cannot connect to the internet with wifi or an Ethernet cord. Network connections shows nothing. I have went to the manufactures page and downloaded the most recent drivers. In device manager the errors are on the Miniport WAN (IP), (IPv6), and (Network Monitor). I have looked up the drivers for these by hardware ID and haven't found any driver downloads. Just a bunch of adware. I have attempted to follow this guide with no success LINK. Also have followed this guide LINK2, and am unable to find proper "devcon.exe" to complete their guide. Oh and the OS language is in Spanish! Doesn't help me much haha.

The computer I am trouble shooting with is a 64 bit btw.

Im getting tired of reading other guides that are complete trash and wont work. This is beyond my skills. Please help.

20160330_121201.jpg

Bad windows install?

I have an Anet A8 as my project printer and a i3 MK3 for when I want things to work. 

I extrude my own filament and haven't saved a penny yet.

My PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7 8700k

Motherboard: MSI Z370-A Pro

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V (2x8GB) DDR4-3200

GPU: GTX 1070 Founders Edition (OC'd)

Storage: 2x 2TB Seagate 5400RPM, 128GB ADATA SSD

Power Supply: EVGA Supernova 750w  B2

Cooling: Noctua NH-D15. 3 Intake Fans, 2 Outtake

Case: Fractal Design Define R6

Not sure. I want to fix it. Last resort is to reinstall windows. I cant update to 10 because it has no internet connection lol. 

3 minutes ago, I am an SSD said:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/install-or-change-a-display-language 

This will help you change the language. There is not much troubleshooting you can do unless you do that...Did you buy the system used or new?

After doing that, search for network adapters and tell us what you see

It is Windows starter not windows ultimate. Which is a requirement for those lang packs you linked. I tried visalator as well and doesn't work with starter either. 

2 minutes ago, Catastrophe114 said:

It is Windows starter not windows ultimate. Which is a requirement for those lang packs you linked. I tried visalator as well and doesn't work with starter either. 

okay....so why dont you switch to windows ultimate? Or so you want to stick with windows starter? I know for a fact that ultimate is possible on your system because my friend did the same....

Spoiler

8 hours ago, I am an SSD said:

okay....so why dont you switch to windows ultimate? Or so you want to stick with windows starter? I know for a fact that ultimate is possible on your system because my friend did the same....

i didnt know i can change it. Do i need to buy it or what?

4 hours ago, Catastrophe114 said:

i didnt know i can change it. Do i need to buy it or what?

you dont necessarily have to buy it . Download W10 from the microsoft website and later you can pay for the activation key. Instructions to make a bootable USB are there all over the internet.

Spoiler

Spanish makes it difficult, but I'm willing to bet that "WAN" adapters are for an internal cell based card. So you could connect to AT&T/T-Mobile etc.. I highly doubt that is for the RJ45 port.

The RealTEK is your ethernet driver, and it looks fine. When you go to Network Connections, what adapters do you see? (No idea what the limitations are for Starter, but I'm willing to bet it doesn't qualify for a Windows 10 free update.

3 hours ago, Mikensan said:

Spanish makes it difficult, but I'm willing to bet that "WAN" adapters are for an internal cell based card. So you could connect to AT&T/T-Mobile etc.. I highly doubt that is for the RJ45 port.

The RealTEK is your ethernet driver, and it looks fine. When you go to Network Connections, what adapters do you see? (No idea what the limitations are for Starter, but I'm willing to bet it doesn't qualify for a Windows 10 free update.

It is showing nothing in network connections. It offers a free upgrade but it won't download because I cannot get a connection. 

14 minutes ago, Catastrophe114 said:

It is showing nothing in network connections. It offers a free upgrade but it won't download because I cannot get a connection. 

What if you go to command prompt and just fire ipconfig /all? It shouldn't even mention windows 10 if there's no connection.