CPU virtualization throttling?

Hello guys.

We just bought second machine for our hosting, again i7 5960X becouse we wanted to move on another products (CSGO) 64 + 128 tick servers. Anyway, it was lagging very much, so we OC it on 4ghz but it didn't help that much. Servers were lagging. So I figured out process 've shown 106% usage of CPU but any core wasn't used more than 12%. So we took every server and using commands told the process not to use more than 1 core. It fixed it pretty much, you can now play with 20 BOTs on 128 tick with VAR around 3 - 8 (on 128 tick it must take under 7,8ms to generate frame) so it's OK. But we want to host full 32 slot servers too. Any ideas what more can we do? Intel virtualization is turned on in Linux, and I've read it could take some % from total CPU power if you don't need to virtualize. 

Every idea is welcome. Sorry for my english - I'm learning it 5 years only and I didn't used translator.

Thanks for ideas and tips :)

Regards,

Peter

-Sorry.... virtualization is turned on in BIOS :D:)

21 minutes ago, mikat said:

what OS are you running?

there are alot of linux distributions :)

Thanks for responding, it's the newest Debian :)

There's nothing to show, there are 16 threads and if you run CS GO server with 20 bots + 1 player online to hold them alive, it takes whole core :)