Nzxt source 530 vs Nzxt phantom 410 vs Nzxt H440

Go to solution Solved by Stuntman12,

If you are worried about air flow specifically, don't go with the H440. I own a H440, I love it. But I keep the ambient temp of my room low and run the 3 front 120mm, rear 140mm and my Kraken x61 280mm cooler running 100%. Its a silence optimized case, not airflow. It has very small intake and exhausts. I read a lot of negative comments about this case getting toasty.

Beyond that, I don't think I can vote between the Source 530 and Phantom 410. I think the Phantom is a little better looking. The Source 530 is a full size case, giving you more space to work with. As for cooling, the Source has a full mesh front and open top, I would guess its the better for airflow. The Phantom does have that side intake though.

Nzxt source 530 vs Nzxt phantom 410 vs Nzxt H440   

1 member has voted

1. 1. Help me choose best case among these 3

• Nzxt source 530
    • Nzxt phantom
    • Nzxt H440

I am solely stuck with these 3 mid tower cabinets to choose from ,

Nzxt source 530
Nzxt phantom 410
Nzxt H440
All these 3 cabinets are good but i cant figure out which one is good with airflow. also i will be using 240mm cpu water cooler something like
CORSAIR CPU LIQUID COOLER H110i GTX
COOLER MASTER CPU LIQUID COOLER NEPTON

thanks in advance

If you are worried about air flow specifically, don't go with the H440. I own a H440, I love it. But I keep the ambient temp of my room low and run the 3 front 120mm, rear 140mm and my Kraken x61 280mm cooler running 100%. Its a silence optimized case, not airflow. It has very small intake and exhausts. I read a lot of negative comments about this case getting toasty.

Beyond that, I don't think I can vote between the Source 530 and Phantom 410. I think the Phantom is a little better looking. The Source 530 is a full size case, giving you more space to work with. As for cooling, the Source has a full mesh front and open top, I would guess its the better for airflow. The Phantom does have that side intake though.

Does it have to be a NZXT case? Why not other brands?

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

Jumped over to the NZXT website to do a little more research. The Source 530 has more 140mm fan options, can even do a 200mm front intake, but ultimately can hold 9 fans. The Phantom 410 can support 8 fans. Both can support your cooler.

1 hour ago, Stuntman12 said:

Jumped over to the NZXT website to do a little more research. The Source 530 has more 140mm fan options, can even do a 200mm front intake, but ultimately can hold 9 fans. The Phantom 410 can support 8 fans. Both can support your cooler.

thanks for your info , i will go with nzxt source 530 then , since i am more into air flow not silent case. :)  .

1 hour ago, exercutor5 said:

Does it have to be a NZXT case? Why not other brands?

yes you are right but at my place these are the only good cabinets which got my attention at my price point