Looking for a White DDR4 RAM Heatsink/Spreader

Go to solution Solved by manikyath,
2 minutes ago, TriFlix Films said:

This is what I have... no current heat spreader (the colorful plating that goes over the ram for thermal disapation)... I need a heat spreader (I need the colorful plate).

download (8).jpg

either buy white heat spreaders (i saw some in the thread) or buy an other color, remove as much paint as possible, respray thin with white automotive paint.

the reason why i mention automotive paint specificly is because its decently cheap (from my experience cheaper than plastidip) more widely available (from my experience more than plastidip) and the paint is designed for parts that get hot, and need to cool down.

2 minutes ago, TriFlix Films said:

This is what I have... no current heat spreader (the colorful plating that goes over the ram for thermal disapation)... I need a heat spreader (I need the colorful plate).

download (8).jpg

either buy white heat spreaders (i saw some in the thread) or buy an other color, remove as much paint as possible, respray thin with white automotive paint.

the reason why i mention automotive paint specificly is because its decently cheap (from my experience cheaper than plastidip) more widely available (from my experience more than plastidip) and the paint is designed for parts that get hot, and need to cool down.

2 minutes ago, manikyath said:

Best answer yet, thanks mate :) I'd say this forum is officially closed.

3 minutes ago, TriFlix Films said:

Best answer yet, thanks mate :) I'd say this forum is officially closed.

this thread*

"yeah guys, got my answer about heat spreaders, LTT officially can shut down" :P

btw, theres a best anser button, helps the 60% of forum traffic thats people dropping in from google results find their way around quicker (shocking amount, isnt it?)