is the dell xps 400 tower proprietary?

hi, so recently i was browsing craigslist for free computers mainly for their hardware and components and i came across this system http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/sop/5510095283.html  its free and i was wondering if the chassis and the PSU are they some proprietary bullshit that dell made or is it possible to turn it into a full blown sleeper PC like in this video. like i had this concept a long time ago when i was planning to build my first PC out of a HP Workstation chassis. apparantly everything in that tower was proprietary except for the optical drive and hard drive. so now i see this ad for a free pc and i was wondering if anything in this pc is proprietary or not. if it isnt then id think that this would house a pretty decent sleeper PC. if it doesnt then oh well i guess ill still pull out some of the components to tinker with. so what do you guys think is this tower proprietary? and if it is then what chassis would you recommend for a sleeper build. 

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

Just now, ShaolinBear said:

Power supply looks standard, but the motherboard definitely isn't.

wait because of the rear IO right? 

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

2 minutes ago, ShaolinBear said:

Partially, as well as the DIMM orientations, and the fact that the entire board looks mirrored.

according to the guy on craigslist the RAM (DDR2), GPU (NVIDIA 7800 GTX), Optical Drives (2x IDE Drives) are still working. so is it still worth it to go and get the tower. i mean at this point i guess ill have to ditch the idea of making a sleeper PC out of this case but those components that i just listed are no proprietary and i think i might have a use for them.