A huge mess

My friend was having graphical errors in skyrim causeing ground smashes to make this weird green wave and his computer would crash, we have been wanting to just wipe his hard drive for a while so we decided to do it now, before i started though i booted up his PC and logged in and after 5 minutes the screen went black and i got no response from CTRL, ALT, DEL so i proceeded with the wipe after hours and hours it was at 99% and finished, Sadly the screen went black and i left it alone for a few hours. After no change i restarted his PC got the windows logo and a error message telling me the installation was interupted and i hit ok so it could continue. Well after 12-13 hours it was still the same black screen so i reset and changed it to fast boot, no change, turned it off, no change, turned on window 8 boot something, no change. So i go back to defaults and restarted his pc again Now im getting EFI Shell Version 2.31 [4.653] and the current version is 1.1.2 along with some pci roots and hard disk stuff, (type out what it saids exactly if needed) im scared to do anything else can someone help me please