uhg guys i bought a Beyer Dynamic DT 990 Premium 600 OHM Headphone and need help with buying a amp and dac for it

FeltyKat

What are you using right now they are quite high end headphones 

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

Im looking for something like that to, I heard the Objective 2 amp with ODAC is pretty good.

Im looking for something like that to, I heard the Objective 2 amp with ODAC is pretty good.

It's about as good as anyone would need:)

How much do you want to spend? O2 + ODAC would be a great option.

this for solid state.

if you're looking for tubes, you might consider maverick audio D1

or if you can solder, I've heard decent things about the bottlehead crack, and I really like my amb.org's M^3

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

hey how about fiio e09k with e17

That combo is about the same price as an O2 + ODAC for 'Murica, but if you can get it for significantly less then sure.

this for solid state.

if you're looking for tubes, you might consider maverick audio D1

or if you can solder, I've heard decent things about the bottlehead crack, and I really like my amb.org's M^3

+1 If you plan on getting a D1 spring for the D1 plus, it supports 24bit/96khz via USB vs the normal D1 only supporting 16bit/48khz, it's only $10 more as well :)

That combo is about the same price as an O2 + ODAC for 'Murica, but if you can get it for significantly less then sure.

then wat about beyerdynamic a20 amp

then wat about beyerdynamic a20 amp

I'd rather get an O2+ODAC, cheaper and great quality. 990's aren't that hard to power, you will be fine with an O2+ODAC and even have head room to upgrade your headphones in the future :)

I'd rather get an O2+ODAC, cheaper and great quality. 990's aren't that hard to power, you will be fine with an O2+ODAC and even have head room to upgrade your headphones in the future :)

+1