A bit annoyed with myself

JoshPC
Go to solution Solved by Enderman,
2 minutes ago, JoshPC said:

thats the first one i posted, just a regular PC power cable will work

the connector is IEC13

So I've found this monitor the "AOC i2267fw 22" IPS 1920x1080p" which is great for all my needs. I found a good deal on Amazon something like $180 AUD inc shipping but I forgot that it's from Amazon and it'll come with an US power adapter. I try to look for an Australian store that sells this monitor but I can't find any that do. Is there like power adapters for this monitor so I can plug it into the Australian socket.

just buy an AUS power cable...

AU-IEC_2m_lg.jpg

or it might be one of these if it uses a power brick

682854254_o.jpg?nc=905pc-1336.jpg

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

AU-IEC_2m_lg.jpg

Will this plug into the monitor?

Just now, JoshPC said:

Will this plug into the monitor?

i edited my post, cause idk if that monitor uses a power brick or not

you just need to replace the power cable with one with the australian plug that has the correct connector on the other end

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

As @Enderman said buy the cable 

or

Adapters are everywher, just buy an adapter and converter in one from amazon

but the cable would be better

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

you just need to replace the power cable with one with the australian plug that has the correct connector on the other end

I'll go look up some reviews/unboxings to see if it has an external power brick and what cable I'll need to buy.

7 minutes ago, Enderman said:

I found this 

http://www.amazon.com/I2267FW-replacement-power-supply-adaptor/dp/B00KT4DT14/ref=pd_sim_sbs_23_1?ie=UTF8&dpID=31HHFiPmq6L&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=0ZEVNWACYBF0NSM0DSM8

what is the name for this type of cord 

12 minutes ago, Enderman said:

AU-IEC_2m_lg.jpg

or it might be one of these if it uses a power brick

682854254_o.jpg?nc=905pc-1336.jpg

It's the last cord, what type of cord is it?

2 minutes ago, JoshPC said:

thats the first one i posted, just a regular PC power cable will work

the connector is IEC13

Spoiler