AMD Hawaii GPU, More Efficient Than Titan, Still 28nm.

Just thought I'd add that GK110 is a super chip as far  as VRAM is concerned as if you double the memory clock of the titan then you have the capability for 12GB of VRAM usage (Quadro K7000 anybody?) meaning that if they could get production costs down then they could have stupidly efficient cards for a reasonable price.

quadro k6000. fully unlocked gk110

You high or something?

No just rewording a 2 sentence post that was misinterpreted so every one would understand the same thing no matter how much they don t want to.

once again nowhere am I advising people to get a titan, and once again I never said it was a workstation card, people need to learn how to read

Once again, No one said you said the titan was a workstation gpu.

Stop trying to be a victim.

It depends on what Work you do when you do 3D Modeling and 3D Rendering (Like I do) you need alot of Cuda Cores and Quadro Cards just don't have enough besides the K6000 wich costs more then 4x TITAN's.

Since the topic turned to is the titan overpriced?...

No one said the titan was useless or overpriced in every scenario.

I was just saying that the titan is overpriced as a gaming card and that s the reason people compare other cards to it to make them look better.

When you see the titan as a render card and gaming card at once it makes the price more reasonable.

But do not confuse a titan with a full fledged workstation gpu. (because it is not)

You just need to get a card according to your needs.

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

No just rewording a 2 sentence post that was misinterpreted so every one would understand the same thing no matter how much they don t want to read.

Once again, No one said you said the titan was a workstation gpu.

Stop trying to be a victim.

No one said the titan was useless or overpriced in every scenario.

I was just saying that the titan is overpriced as a gaming card and that s the reason people compare other cards to it to make them look better.

When you see the titan as a render card and gaming card at once it makes the price a bit more reasonable.

But do not confuse a titan with a full fledged workstation gpu.

You just need to get a card according to your needs.

You're higher than I thought.

Lays could try to be a victim all he wants because he is a great chip.

It depends on what Work you do when you do 3D Modeling and 3D Rendering (Like I do) you need alot of Cuda Cores and Quadro Cards just don't have enough besides the K6000 wich costs more then 4x TITAN's.

And OpenCL is still not really supported by the most programms "Right Now" so AMD its no option.

A 690 has more CUDA cores, which makes this a weak argument for the titan.

A 690 has more CUDA cores, which makes this a weak argument for the titan.

But it has no 6GB of Vram and Dual GPU is way to unstable for Work.

And this is all Off Topic.

RTX2070OC 

quadro k6000. fully unlocked gk110

that's the one thank you :P but I'm not just talking about enthusiast parts - if they were to use this chip in all their cards (obviously binned from high to low) they could have gpus more powerful than AMD's that are passively cooled due to the fact that they could get away with stupidly low memory clock speeds and still have the same memory consumption.

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball