Lga 775 Motherboard

Does anyone know an lga 775 motherboard that boots off of sata or usb? I dont care about anything else it has it just must boot from usb/sata

I think almost all motherboards can boot off sata for usb...

Buy my yoga 2 pro!  http://linustechtips.com/main/classifieds/item/2711-lenovo-yoga-2-pro-i7-4510u-8gb-ram-4k-btc-accepted/

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

]AMD FX 8320 OC@ 4.4 GHZ GPUamd sapphire 7950RAM: 12GB CORSAIR XMS3 Psu: Corsair cx 500m CASE: Corsair 800d MOBO: Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2 Storage: 256GB mx100 SSD, 1TB WD Blue,1tb Seagate Barracuda in Raid 0, 750GB Seagate Baracude. Os Windows 7
CPU: AMD A-10 5800k RAM: 4GB DDR3 Storage:Random drives Mobo:msi SomthingCase: good question   

1 minute ago, Kobrastachka said:

I think almost all motherboards can boot off sata for usb...

Ive already bought a couple of mobos that cannot boot off usb or sata and just use it as storage

Just now, BailyStufins said:

Ive already bought a couple of mobos that cannot boot off usb or sata and just use it as storage

Have you checked the boot order in the bios? if you want to do something like install windows to a hard disk then you need to have the hdd plugged into a sata port on the mobo and have a windows install disk ( or USB) in a USB port or dvd drive, then go into the bios/ boot order and boot from the windows install disk. 

Buy my yoga 2 pro!  http://linustechtips.com/main/classifieds/item/2711-lenovo-yoga-2-pro-i7-4510u-8gb-ram-4k-btc-accepted/

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

]AMD FX 8320 OC@ 4.4 GHZ GPUamd sapphire 7950RAM: 12GB CORSAIR XMS3 Psu: Corsair cx 500m CASE: Corsair 800d MOBO: Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2 Storage: 256GB mx100 SSD, 1TB WD Blue,1tb Seagate Barracuda in Raid 0, 750GB Seagate Baracude. Os Windows 7
CPU: AMD A-10 5800k RAM: 4GB DDR3 Storage:Random drives Mobo:msi SomthingCase: good question   

2 minutes ago, BailyStufins said:

Are you sure? Like sure-sure? I mean, it'd be weird is there even was a motherboard that had SATA but couldn't boot from it. USB was really only becoming more mainstream back then so it can go either way for older boards. Anyways, I can tell you that any currently available Asus boards can boot from both, USB and SATA. As in any with P41 or P43 chips.

Well, if a mobo can't boot off of USB let alone SATA, how are u going to land on the windows screen let alone install it ! as far as i know, all motherboards can boot off of SATA, and mostly all can boot off of USB 

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

in some older model pc's there is no setting in bios to allow booting off usb, i have an hp which i had to burn a actual dvd for, but nothing recently made should have that problem. by now most manufacturers should have had bios udpates, which motherboards in particular did you buy? were they used?

if i post a link to amazon try to use the LTT affiliate code to help the channel http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=linustechtips-20

10 minutes ago, LawrenceBarnes2013 said:

Well, if a mobo can't boot off of USB let alone SATA, how are going to land on the windows screen let alone install it ! as far as i know, all motherboards can boot off of SATA, and mostly all can boot off of USB 

I bought an unknown mobo  (used) An asus mobo and a gigabyte mobo 

1 minute ago, papapoi said:

in some older model pc's there is no setting in bios to allow booting off usb, i have an hp which i had to burn a actual dvd for, but nothing recently made should have that problem. by now most manufacturers should had bios udpates, which motherboards in particular did you buy? were they used?

7 minutes ago, BailyStufins said:

I bought an unknown mobo  (used) An asus mobo and a gigabyte mobo 

Here's the deal dude, Booting off of SATA is essential for the computer to actually fonction and be used, booting off of USB isn't always guaranteed with older mobos witch leads to the alternative, boot off of an OS Setup Disk

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |