EK Releases Maximus VI Extreme Waterblock

So EK finally developed a full cover block for the new Maximus VI Extreme motherboard by ROG/Asus. 

http://www.techpowerup.com/190940/ek-introduces-asus-maximus-vi-extreme-water-block.html

ek-fb-asus-m6e_na_front_800.jpg

EK-FB-ASUS-M6E_NA_motherboard_590_websho

EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce the EK-FB ASUS M6E series Full-Board water block for ASUS Maximus VI Extreme, a Z87 Express based premium 4th generation Intel Core LGA-1150 socket motherboard.

EK-FB ASUS M6E water block is a complete liquid cooling solution for ASUS Maximus VI Extreme motherboard. The water blocks directly cools Intel Z87 southbridge (PCH), PLX PEX 8474 PCIe lane splitter as well as power regulation (VRM / MOSFETs) module. It is a high flow water block that can be easily used with systems using weaker water pumps. Base of these water blocks are made of (nickel plated - depending on the model and variant) electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal material.

Thanks to the all-in-one design the whole cooling solution requires only two industry standard G1/4 fittings. The sealing is ensured by the use of quality rubber gaskets. The nickel plated brass screw-in standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for easy and trouble-free installation by utilizing both original motherboard backplates. The water block is available in four visually different versions:
  • EK-FB ASUS M6E - Nickel - 128,05€
  • EK-FB ASUS M6E - Acetal+Nickel - 128,05€
  • EK-FB ASUS M6E - Nickel (Original CSQ) - 128,05€
  • EK-FB ASUS M6E - Acetal+Nickel (Original CSQ) - 128,05€
Enclosed:
  • EK-FB ASUS M6E series water block
  • mounting mechanism
  • thermal pads
EK-FB ASUS M6E is readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network.

Anyone plan to make a W/C build with this?

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

EK sure knows how to make waterblocks . The only thing i'm mad about is why the 760 has no waterblocks ( except the 670 pcb versions) . The 660ti had some and it kicks out less heat...

EK sure knows how to make waterblocks . The only thing i'm mad about is why the 760 has no waterblocks ( except the 670 pcb versions) . The 660ti had some and it kicks out less heat...

True. I wish they made for the MSI boards. Those card are marvelous.

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Man, that looks gorgeous.

I hope there would be a mirror finish :)

But finger prints would be a killer.

Gloves!

I would have liked to see it mostly Black with some mirror accents. But it does look absolutely amazing :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I would have liked to see it mostly Black with some mirror accents. But it does look absolutely amazing :)

That would be very good looking for it to be pure black!

That would be very good looking for it to be pure black!

Either way, it looks epic! 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

True. I wish they made for the MSI boards. Those card are marvelous.

I have a 670 PE/OC and I'm pissed no one ever made a block for it. It's the sole reason I haven't WC'd my build yet. I've managed to find one from a company in Germany but it's way expensive and I don't like the look of it.