Should I stay or should I go?(like now)

ManOfDisguise

Ok so GTA 5 came out today and damn I want that game so bad! Problem is I just bought Rayman Legends 2 days ago and my mom wouldnt let me get another game so soon. But its my money!

Anyway I'm sitting here home and not in school because I'm sick. And I just feel like getting on the bus, going to the main city(1 hour ride) get on the other bus, go to the shopping center, go to my game store and get GTA 5. And my mom wont know a thing.

But the thing is it could be a hit or miss attempt as even though it says on the site that the game is available in stores it might be sold out. I just have that feeling since so many people preordered it and so many people want it ASAP. Should I take my chances and secretly go? My mom would kill me if she found out lol(BUT ITS GTA 5 I NEEDZ IT!)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Just play Rayman. Finish that game and then get GTA in the future. I don't see the point in rushing out to get a game first day. Patience young padawan

Didn't everyone tell you to go buy GTA instead of Blacklist or Rayman? Also, you're not 18 by the sound of it so you couldn't get it anyway. But if you have the money and you can order it, go for it...

Are you 18?

he is 15, and I would not recommend doing that.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Wait for a price drop LOL

| i7 4790k | H100i | 16GB (8x2) Corsair Vengence | EVGA GTX 780 SC | ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark I | Samsung 840 120GB | WD 2TB Green x2 | Rosewill Hive 750W | 

But I dont think we have the system here that people under 18 must go with a parent to buy a M rated game

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

But I dont think we have the system here that people under 18 must go with a parent to buy a M rated game

Where is "here"?

just go for it, i im currently 16 and i bougth bf3 premium on pc when i was 14 with no problem... maybe its just here in norway that they dont really seems to care much :P 
Also you can just go ask another random gamer (that you can see is over 18 years old) that walks into the store to buy you a copy as well as the cop of the game his probaly buying for himself :D

Where is "here"?

Slovakia

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

just go for it, i im currently 16 and i bougth bf3 premium on pc when i was 14 with no problem... maybe its just here in norway that they dont really seems to care much :P 

Also you can just go ask another random gamer (that you can see is over 18 years old) that walks into the store to buy you a copy as well as the cop of the game his probaly buying for himself :D

i bought those online

what you should be doing is revising not playing games

Where is "here"?

Slovakia

Specs of my PC:

How about if I order it through a courier? It doesnt ask my age when I fill those stuff out I have everything filled out but I didnt send it yet :P

Specs of my PC:

what you should be doing is revising not playing games

Already revised

Specs of my PC:

Enjoy Rayman Legends on the Wii U as it is GOTY material and then pick out another game that is suitable for your age.  Kids trying to grow up too fast these days.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Enjoy Rayman Legends on the Wii U as it is GOTY material and then pick out another game that is suitable for your age.  Kids trying to grow up too fast these days.

I guess thats the best thing to do. I will play Legends for now, and on christmas I will have my 1st build and get GTA 5 on that whenver it releases on PC

Specs of my PC:

To be honest it has been like that since we got into these types of video games. It's not like gta offers anything more violent than movies and that is with real people offering a more "real life" type action to it unlike gta V for example. So i would say that action movies and things like that are worse than anything in gta. It's not like kids didn't play doom when it was not "Good for them"

To be honest it has been like that since we got into these types of video games. It's not like gta offers anything more violent than movies and that is with real people offering a more "real life" type action to it unlike gta V for example. So i would say that action movies and things like that are worse than anything in gta. It's not like kids didn't play doom when it was not "Good for them"

Uh the strip club action, using a controller to do drugs, loads of swearing .....

It is an adult game.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S