OSVR comments ! Sylpheed with HTML !

Sorry to start with negative post but I am using text based Sylpheed on Ubuntu Studio 15.10

to read email.

I finally validated my account by reading the email from Chrome then later remembered there are html attachments to Sylpheed that will pass to browser.

Hopes this helps other GUESTS that want to join.

Actual reason to begin dialog about using Ubuntu Studio 15.10 for OSVR V1.3 with 3D designs and games style online learning.

I will be asking about hardware and software to make Ubuntu Studio on MacBook Air and I7 Mini do LAN and Internet video with VR

overlays. Idead is based on my course development in the 1980's using "DEC IVIS" for course with computer based instruction (CBI).
I have setup a GoDaddy with Moodle and will make WebVR and HTML5 courseware.

First will be collaboration for development team for the Open Source Courseware using Creative Commons V3.0 Share Alike License.

In the 1980's we had the tools to make a network distributed learning experience with satellite or laser disc video.

IVIS device used overlay to video to add graphics.

Now in March 2016 I want to add the VR piece by learning about Ubuntu Studio and Blender 3D.

Also will be building Open Source RepRap Mini Kossel 3D printer.

The audio and video will be edited and viewed using VLC and Chrome and maybe YouTube for widest audience.

I have associated the developer on this post so comments will notify me.

Please, help by introducing yourself and links to useful information.

Lee T. Davy

Cool Games Network

Edited by Cool Games
Pressed enter in Subject which posted prematurely.