Building My First BUDGET Gaming PC Need Feedback!

<Alt/Tab>

Hello, I'm building my first extreme budget gaming PC. After a long and rigorous amount of research I believe I have settled in on what I want to go with for my first build. I'm on a low budget at the moment so I'm trying to get very nice working first build to get me started in the right direction. I mostly play games like Dota, WoW, Skyrim, the Assassins Creed series, 7 Days to Die, and others. I understand some of these are very heavy on the graphics but I'm really just looking for a very nice and cheap starter that I can slowly upgrade a little before building a mid range build. The reason I'm posting here is because I would like to get some feedback on any possible problems I may have missed (compatibility etc...) with the components I've chosen. THANK YOU very much to those who do respond I greatly appreciate your help in advance. Below are the parts:

MSI A68HM-E33 V2 FM2+ AMD A68H 4 x SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

AMD A4-7300 Richland Dual-Core 4.0 GHz Socket FM2 65W Desktop Processor AD7300OKHLBOX

G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL7D-4GBXH

EVGA 100-W1-0430-KR 430W ATX12V / EPS12V 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Continuous Power Supply Intel 4th Gen CPU Ready

Western Digital Caviar Blue WD3200AAJS 320GB 8MB Cache 7200RPM SATA2 3.5" Desktop Hard Drive - OEM 

Corsair Carbide Series 100R CC-9011075-WW Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case ATX 

Us PCpartpicker.com, it will help. Also budget and location/

You know how it is, the cow goes "moo", the dog goes "woof" and the gamer goes "The PvP is unbalanced."

Spoiler

Personal Computer: CPU: i7-4790 Mobo: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 Graphics Card: MSI R9-380  Memory: 16GB (8GB x2) G. Skill Sniper Gaming Series PSU: Apevia Warlock 750W Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Series Storage: 240GB SSD (OS) 3TB HDD (data and such) 500 GB SSD (Movies and Large Data Transfers (I'm constantly moving this one around to other computers))

What's your budget and location?

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

You should get a quad core at least; Athlon X4 860k Quad-Core Socket FM2+ 95W

1600 mhz ram

psu is fine

1TB HDD isnt tht much more expensive. get 1tb

ditch the HDD and get a small ssd, i would go with an fx4300 and a GPU if you can cram it into your budget. If you can't, ask yourself if you realy need the pc. If you don't save your hard earned cash and build a better system in the near future.

Yea Im in the US. My plan was to get the HDD first then get the SSD and merge the OS over to the SSD. I plan on using Windows 7 for now as I already own the install discs. saving a few bucks there. I'm on a low budget as I have alot of student debt and have to take care of both of my sick parents. LOTS of bills there too. I only have about about 200-maybe 280 to play with for now so thats my budget as well. Im just looking for reliability, and decent playability. I know Im trying to get the most for this price range for now hence the APU. My plan was to save up for AMD Dual Graphics. Thanks everyone so far for info.

2 minutes ago, <Alt/Tab> said:

Yea Im in the US. My plan was to get the HDD first then get the SSD and merge the OS over to the SSD. I plan on using Windows 7 for now as I already own the install discs. saving a few bucks there. I'm on a low budget as I have alot of student debt and have to take care of both of my sick parents. LOTS of bills there too. I only have about about 200-maybe 280 to play with for now so thats my budget as well. Im just looking for reliability, and decent playability. I know Im trying to get the most for this price range for now hence the APU. My plan was to save up for AMD Dual Graphics. Thanks everyone so far for info.

you should buy a used PC instead. you can get a lot more performance for the money.