Who else is waiting in line at GameStop ;)

Girlfriend decided it would be a good idea for us to head out and go to the Midnight release. Excited gonna be up all night haha

I'm avoiding all GTA 5 content and waiting for PC release.

I wanted to at first but I love Midnight releases so

I'd rather play Civ5 lol. I might get it tomorrow cause i'm pretty sure it wont sell out and that's if I choose to get it. I never got into to GTA games 

I don't get the hype around GTA V, it's just going to be more of the same with a bit more refinement.

I always end up playing the first few levels and then going off to kill hookers anyway

Lol, and it's even based off the same engine (isn't it?)

I mean, a bunch of the in game cars are the exact same.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I don't get the hype around GTA V, it's just going to be more of the same with a bit more refinement.

I always end up playing the first few levels and then going off to kill hookers anyway

Yeah that pretty much sums up any sequel. 

I think GTA V is going to be an awesome game but I personally just grew out of the GTA style games (Saints Row, that other one) after years of playing gta 3, vice city and san andreas. I never even touched gta 4 and I don't plan on playing gta 5 either.

It's more obvious when it comes to GTA though. All the trailers look exactly the same as GTA 4.

And particularly with a $260 million budget or whatever figure it was, one would expect abit more than what it's turning out to be. Just my opinion though :)

Yeah true, I originally wanted it for PC but cba to have to wait on it. 

I think GTA V is going to be an awesome game but I personally just grew out of the GTA style games (Saints Row, that other one) after years of playing gta 3, vice city and san andreas. I never even touched gta 4 and I don't plan on playing gta 5 either.

Yeah I enjoyed, GTA3, Vice City and San Andreas the most. Didn't really enjoy the fourth only got like half the story done. 

All the hardcore pc gamers are used to preordering the game (getting 10% off) and then playing it at midnight.

As of my post its 13-0 for No.  Who'd of known this is a PC forum :P

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

Once its released on PC ill get it, console? Hell no

CPU - Intel Core i5 3570K | CPU Cooler -  Cooler Master Hyper EVO 212  | GPU - NVIDIA EVGA GTX 780 | SSD - Samsung 840pro 120 GB | HDD - Toshiba 2TB 7200RPM | PSU - Corsair TX 750w | RAM - Corsair DDR3 12 GB @ 1333mhz | Case - Rosewill Mid ATX Blackhawk | Monitor - ASUS IPS 23' | Keyboard - Corsair Vengence k70 cherry MX brown | Mouse - Logitech G-400

I think it's safe to say that most of us are waiting for the PC release.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

This is a midnight release I shouldn't have missed but I did cuz I got rid of my pre-order after hearing they make you use a controller to do drugs in game.  It may be optional but I guarantee if you say no it changes the story. Anyway still today though I rented 2 copies for my brother and I.  I had to see what the hype for this game really is and well my brother has never missed a launch for GTA so I had to rent this for him.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S