Quacky Quacky

Jonroe

Uhm, so I've decided to not buy strafe/k70 since the size isn't advisable in my workplace, I'm currently looking for 60% keyboards, I really liked the Ducky Mini but they're too expensive for me . Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks :)

Since I assume you prefer small keyboards but I haven't found any 60% kbd with price under 100$, I'll strongly recommend you going into the Ozone Strike Battle, which is a TKL kbd, but still has arrow and upper keys. It includes full Cherry MX keys and, at least in Europe, it's 80 bucks + shipping. By the way, I couldn't find anyone in amazon, so I can't give you a link (cheapest is second-hand and it's almost 200€ + 100€ shipping WTF). 

Spoiler

If you don't want to spend that amount of money but you still want a nice mechanical kbd, consider this: 

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B016MAK38U?m=AXZ7TDMJNMJSZ&ref_=v_sp_widget_detail_page

A friend of mine is currently using it and he says that for the price is really nice. Consider that this are NOT Cherry MX keys. They come with a cherry-green-type keys. Just don't expect it to have lots of features, it's just a cheap mechanical keyboard.

BTW: Consider Zalman K500, it's also TKL, 50 bucks.

Hope this helped. :D

Main Rig: CPU: A10-7850K(+stock cooler) / MB: some random FM2+ OEM / GPU: GTX 660 / RAM: 16 GB-1600 mhz / PSU: CORSAIR VS650 / HDD: 1 TB WD Blue (games) + 1 TB SEAGATE (series/other) / SSD: KINGSTONE V300 128GB (OS) / OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bits / CASE: Corsair 200R

Secondary Rig: CPU: A8-6800k (+stock cooler) / MB: MSI A78M-E45 / GPU: Using integrated from the APU / RAM: 4 GB 1600mhz / PSU: 500W (Came with the case) / HDD: 2 TB WD Blue (Movies) + External 4 TB CASE: B-Move Thyra

Peripherals: Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB / Mouse: Mars MM2 / Mousepad: Extended Tecknet (90x45x.3cm) Monitors: Asus VX248-HW (23") + Dell s2208wb (22") / Speakers: Logitech Z213

Extras: Phone: OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone Black /CM13 Nightlies