Monitor GPU Power

HeroXLazer
Go to solution Solved by Ryoutarou97,
15 minutes ago, HeroXLazer said:

Gaming FPS's

Wait for next gen. For current gen if SLI/Xfire scaled perfectly you would want maybe a 980ti/Fury X for each at the least and even then it wouldn't do amazingly. Not to mention that games don't really work with that all too well. Look at the video Linus did sometime ago here:

h

Depends on what you want to do with those. You need to elaborate.

Cpu:i5-4690k Gpu:r9 280x with some other things

15 minutes ago, HeroXLazer said:

Gaming FPS's

Wait for next gen. For current gen if SLI/Xfire scaled perfectly you would want maybe a 980ti/Fury X for each at the least and even then it wouldn't do amazingly. Not to mention that games don't really work with that all too well. Look at the video Linus did sometime ago here:

h

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

Since you are going for 4K monitors, I guess money isn't that big of a deal for you.

Just get the best GPUs avaliable.

Radeon Pro Duo might be something worth looking into.

R9 fury X

GTX TItan X

GTX 980 Ti

for 4K, you will need pretty much the best GPU avaliable.

For each 4K monitor at least one of those high end cards by my opinion.

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB