Earphones: Momentum vs IE60.

SubZeroFish

Hello!

I have been trying to decide for the past few days which pair of earphones to purchase, I've used the Apple ones for too long, I think I need an upgrade.

The two earphones in the title are the choices I have narrowed it down to. However, I'm still very open to suggestions.

Any help is very much appricated.

Thank you.

So you want a good upgrade from your pods ? 

The sound magic E10 or the E10S is a well fit upgrade.

The E10 review from WHAT HI.FI ?

The E10S review from WHAT HI-Fi ?

The momentum's are good but sense you are going for a upgrade from the pods , I think the E10 is a better fit sense they cost less than the momentum's.

(⌐■_■) 

Thank you for your reply Ridska,

I did a bit of research into the E10s, and I also noticed the E80s, which aren't that much more. Do you think it'll be worth the extra money to get the E80s?

There are also the t20i, which I have heard are also very good.

Thank you!

6 minutes ago, SubZeroFish said:

Thank you for your reply Ridska,

I did a bit of research into the E10s, and I also noticed the E80s, which aren't that much more. Do you think it'll be worth the extra money to get the E80s?

There are also the t20i, which I have heard are also very good.

Thank you!

Question , Why do you want to spend extra on audio ? At times , spending more does mean you are getting a better quality.

And another question , How long have you been in the headphone/audio game ? Are those pods where the only IEM's you've ever owned ?

(⌐■_■) 

If you got 50 pounds to spend and you can do a bit of online shopping , Might i suggest the AIAIAI capital headphones. They are good you know , I use to own a pair untill the pads where not plush but i asked AIAIAI and they send me pleather or lether pads for FREE .

edit . I can give you the frequency response graph of the capitals if you want ?

Edited by Ridska

(⌐■_■) 

I've never really used any "high end" earphones, other than stock ones you can with phones.

So I would like this upgrade to feel like a real difference in quality.

I've found a pair of IE60 for £85, which is much lower than other sites. I really love the metel case that it comes with :D

I will do some sound research into the E10 and E80.

Thank you!