Better mouse for Minecraft and csgo  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What's better

• Razer Deathadder 2013
    • Steelseries Rival 300

So I'm looking for a gaming mouse with a good sensor, awesome ergonomics, is under 75$ cad. I've boiled it down to these two but if you have others please tell me. i mainly play cs:go and minecraft pvp, so i need something that can handle flickshots with out spazzing, and is easy to multi click. (Kinda like the hair trigger click of the DA) I'd also would like it to be low key not something gamery like the logitech g502. id also like a light weight mouse, something along the lines of 100 g. (i know the rival is 120 g but I'm OK with that.) any help it appreciated :) 

I have the Rival, it's ok, nothing amazing

the Razer mouses take a little less force to push down, which you might like

the SteelSeries ones are basically regular mouses that look and perform a little better (better sensors, etc)

edit: also note that the SteelSeries mouse isn't very sensitive even with high sensitivity settings on your computer

Intel i7 6700K | MSI Krait Z170A MSI GTX 980 w/ NZXT Kraken G10/x31 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD/WD Blue 1TB HDD NZXT H440 | K70 RGB/SteelSeries Rival

1 minute ago, verydogesuchwow said:

the SteelSeries ones are basically regular mouses that look and perform a little better (better sensors, etc)

there both basic and u say go for the DA? another thing is the SS Rival is $59 where the DA is $69

Razer one is probably better for you, yes

Intel i7 6700K | MSI Krait Z170A MSI GTX 980 w/ NZXT Kraken G10/x31 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD/WD Blue 1TB HDD NZXT H440 | K70 RGB/SteelSeries Rival

1 minute ago, verydogesuchwow said:

Razer one is probably better for you, yes

ok thanks :) 

Dont do razer. Spotty QC. For your criteria, logitech, zowie or mionix. Not sure on the prices in Canadian pesos,  but all run about 60 USD. As a personal suggestion, if you palm grip, mionix naos 7000. 

6 hours ago, verydogesuchwow said:

edit: also note that the SteelSeries mouse isn't very sensitive even with high sensitivity settings on your computer

U wot? You should always use 6/11 speed and uncheck "enhanced precision" from Windows settings. The sensor in the Rival has perfect tracking.

6 hours ago, MrGurpro said:

So I'm looking for a gaming mouse with a good sensor, awesome ergonomics, is under 75$ cad. I've boiled it down to these two but if you have others please tell me. i mainly play cs:go and minecraft pvp, so i need something that can handle flickshots with out spazzing, and is easy to multi click. (Kinda like the hair trigger click of the DA) I'd also would like it to be low key not something gamery like the logitech g502. id also like a light weight mouse, something along the lines of 100 g. (i know the rival is 120 g but I'm OK with that.) any help it appreciated :) 

The Rival 300 is 104g without the cable, which is average, but the weight perfectly balanced. The buttons on it are very easy to spam, so are the ones on the DA. If you can't try them both before purchasing, I'd personally go for the Rival 300 as it is a safer choice. Note that it's one of the longest mice on the market, so it might not be suitable for you if you have small hands or you are using a fingertip grip.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

9 hours ago, Pandalf said:

U wot? You should always use 6/11 speed and uncheck "enhanced precision" from Windows settings. The sensor in the Rival has perfect tracking.

The Rival 300 is 104g without the cable, which is average, but the weight perfectly balanced. The buttons on it are very easy to spam, so are the ones on the DA. If you can't try them both before purchasing, I'd personally go for the Rival 300 as it is a safer choice. Note that it's one of the longest mice on the market, so it might not be suitable for you if you have small hands or you are using a fingertip grip.

i actually am leaning towards the SS rival. so in the end i might just get that. another thing is tho the logitech g402 also looks like a good contender at 65 dollars right now.

10 hours ago, fuddinator said:

Dont do razer. Spotty QC. For your criteria, logitech, zowie or mionix. Not sure on the prices in Canadian pesos,  but all run about 60 USD. As a personal suggestion, if you palm grip, mionix naos 7000. 

if u mean the logitech g502 and the mionix castor both run for a 100 dollars here in canada or other wise i would of got the caster i just dont got that type of bank

17 hours ago, verydogesuchwow said:

How's the side grips?

I use the Razer Naga, and it's pretty good.  Would recommend, especially if you need macros.  Good ergonomics and good tracking.

But if you want to choose one of the two in the poll: They're both great but I'd say Razer Deathadder

// Floatplane Pilot //

Main Rig:  Motherboard: ASUS H270 - PLUS - CSM | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) | Case: Corsair Carbide Series SPEC - 02 | SSD: ADATA SU800 128GB HDD: WD 1TB Hard Drive | PSU: Corsair CX 550M | CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mechanical | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Sound: Corsair VOID RGB / USB Headset | OS: Windows 10

Laptop:   Razer Blade Stealth 2016