Fan header question

Becausei'mBatman

So i am on the verge of ordering a noctua nh-d15 from amazon but it has 2fans which need to be plugged into cpu fan headers. Is there a difference if i plug them into the system fan headers since i only got 1cpu fan header?

1 minute ago, Becausei'mBatman said:

So i am on the verge of ordering a noctua nh-d15 from amazon but it has 2fans which need to be plugged into cpu fan headers. Is there a difference if i plug them into the system fan headers since i only got 1cpu fan header?

No it won't matter

3 minutes ago, jcw150 said:

No it won't matter

yes it will... the cpu cooler will spin up to different speeds than a system fan 

10 minutes ago, Becausei'mBatman said:

they come with a splitter (means you can control both fan off the same header)

but yes you can plug each fan into their own fan header

and you can control them both differently*

perhaps you can keep the middle fan turning full time at low rpm and the other one kicks in when your temps rises? ;D

edit: *assuming your motherboard supports pwm or DC fan control

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

8 minutes ago, Becausei'mBatman said:

I think both fans have got 4-pin plugs, am I right? Just plug them into any 4-pin header on the motherboard. The CPU fan header is no different from the rest. It is just for your understanding. If you plug one CPU fan into a case fan header, then it will show up as a case fan too. So be careful, it's not a problem, but you may tend to get confused... Or there are splitters which plugs into one header, but can connect 2 fans into the same header.

Nothing to see here ;)

3 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

they come with a splitter (means you can control both fan off the same header)

but yes you can plug each fan into their own fan header

and you can control them both differently*

perhaps you can keep the middle fan turning full time at low rpm and the other one kicks in when your temps rises? ;D

edit: *assuming your motherboard supports pwm or DC fan control

just checked an unboxing video noticed they include a fan splitter, guess i'm saved

Just now, Becausei'mBatman said:

just checked an unboxing video noticed they include a fan splitter, guess i'm saved

all products that comes with a dual fan config have some sort of solution to make you to be able to plug the fan into one header

unless they're trying to see the world burn in hell

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

1 minute ago, Becausei'mBatman said:

Awesome! Go install it, sit back, and enjoy!

Nothing to see here ;)

4 hours ago, Mkander99 said:

yes it will... the cpu cooler will spin up to different speeds than a system fan 

If you want people to take onebaord your advice and respect you maybe be a little less condescending. 

You're right and you make a good point but it still annoyed me.

7 hours ago, jcw150 said:

If you want people to take onebaord your advice and respect you maybe be a little less condescending. 

You're right and you make a good point but it still annoyed me.

didnt mean to sound condescending, i just wanted a longer pause than a comma and not an abrupt halt like a period between "will" and "the". sorry if you took offense,  no hard feelings?