Podcast

Gidiyorsun

I personally think the WAN show adds a whole new kind of professionalism to LinusTechTips. The only thing missing is releasing it as a podcast as well.

Think about it. It will attract a lot of new people to the forums and LTT YouTube channel. I remember when Ryan Shrout was on "the livestream". Ever since then I've been listening to their podcast and I think Linus should distribute the WAN show as a podcast as well.

I would like the podcast to be a separate thing. Have the WAN show still and maybe a podcast where they talk much more in depth of the things that they personally have interest in. I found the topics where slick and Linus were personally interested in to be much more engaging than when they would just plow through topics just because they were on the forum. Like when they were talking about the rift being used in a field air battle using the quad rotor helicopter things lol, that convo was very very fun to watch/listen to. That podcast alone can just be a weekly half hour or so podcast similar to the Still Untitled podcast by Tested and they would still be able to turn their WAN into a main podcast without much issue.

Keep the WAN as a weekly analysis show and convert it to a podcast and have a Linus/Slick personal interest podcast as more a personal flair.

Or you know, you could set the twitch archive or YouTube upload to 240p, then just listen to the audio.

Or download the YouTube upload and cut the video from it, then just listen to it.

Podcast is about to be an ancient thing guys. No need to go back in time :P

I need a USB-refrigerator for my beer

Or you know, you could set the twitch archive or YouTube upload to 240p, then just listen to the audio.

Or download the YouTube upload and cut the video from it, then just listen to it.

I have podcasts to automatically download onto my phone for when I need something to listen to at work when I do my maintenance shifts. It's great when music can get too distracting, I don't really want cause a short in a projector when I work on them because I get very into a song hahaha

You could just use a YouTube to MP3 converter such as this one LINK which doesn't limit how big video you can convert, converts it into an 256kbps MP3 which is a very good quality for a show like this and for 2 hour show it only takes just a bit over 200mb. So there is nothing stopping anyone getting it in this way unless LTT group have something against this method :P But then again posting the show in a form of a podcast to something like iTunes could bring over a large amount of new viewers and most likely visitors to the forum.

I don't think the wan show should be a podcast. Theres stuff they show us onscreen to. So NO

Gaming rig- Cpu- Amd 9590, 16gbs of G Skill Ram, Gpu- GTX 760 windforce 3 edition 2gb. A Thermaltake water 2.0 water cooler for my cpu. Keyboard- Thermaltake Posieden , Case- 750D, Mobo Asus 990fx R2.0. 24 inch Dell LED monitor