[US] Really nice PC for lest than the cost of it's parts *In-Store Only*

I know we all love building our own PC's, but this deal caught me as too good to not look into. for just under $1200, this PC has a 6700k, gtx970, an actually good power supply, a Hyper 212, a 2TB HDD, a 256GB SSD, and 16GB of 3000Mhz Ram. Total cost using the same components on PCPart Picker? Just under $1350. cable management looks like balls, but for the $150 you save, you could get a SEXY case to put it all in.

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.aspx?sku=923300&utm_source=EMAIL&utm_medium=eNews%20Special%20Ed%2020160314&utm_content=5059518349&utm_campaign=E3454

¢υѕтσм ℓσσρ σя ησтнιηg αт αℓℓ

That's a pretty damn good offer in my opinion!

I don't like 2D games...I just couldn't get into them.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Where did you find out about the power supply?  All I can find is the wattage.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

not a bad deal. plus you get the division free :)

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.6 ghz  Motherboard: Asus z170-a  Cooling: Corsair h80i GT GPU: EVGA GTX 970  Ram: G.Skill 2x8 gb ddr4 2400  PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 550w  Case: Corsair 200r Storage: 250GB 850 EVO + 2x wd 1 tb drives

God knows what power supply is in this build.

Other than that looks really good to me!

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

2 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Where did you find out about the power supply?  All I can find is the wattage.

If you look at the pictures, it shows an EVGA 500 Watt!

2 minutes ago, Djole123 said:

EVGA! However, if the 500 watt 80+ isn't good enough, I'm sure you could snag a nice one with some of the money you saved!

1 minute ago, Codyman125 said:

If you look at the pictures, it shows an EVGA 500 Watt!

oh yeah (missed those).  Interesting...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

8 hours ago, Codyman125 said:

I know we all love building our own PC's, but this deal caught me as too good to not look into. for just under $1200, this PC has a 6700k, gtx970, an actually good power supply, a Hyper 212, a 2TB HDD, a 256GB SSD, and 16GB of 3000Mhz Ram. Total cost using the same components on PCPart Picker? Just under $1350. cable management looks like balls, but for the $150 you save, you could get a SEXY case to put it all in.

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.aspx?sku=923300&utm_source=EMAIL&utm_medium=eNews%20Special%20Ed%2020160314&utm_content=5059518349&utm_campaign=E3454

can confirm it is an EVGA 500w http://www.powerspec.com/systems/system_components.phtml?component=2374&selection=G416

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.3GHZ COOLER: Arctic Freezer Pro 7 Rev 2  MOBO: Asus Z97-E RAM: Kingston Hyper X Black 2x4GB GPU: Soon to be EVGA 1070! Case: Fractal Define S Storage:PNY 240GB SSD, 500GB Seagate Barracuda PSU: Corsair RM650x

9 hours ago, Djole123 said:

Isnt that every prebuilt pc?

• 2 weeks later...