Home Network | Crashes with new computer

Hello and thank you for reading this post,

I have a "little" problem with my home network. I've had an Airport Extreme in my house for about 1 year and there haven't been any problems with it untill now. I've had like 10 phones/tablets and 3 computers on it without any problems. But now a problem has occurred.

A cuople of weeks ago I rebuilt my computer and put a new Motherboard in it, this apparently was a problem for my network because now I have frequent crashes when I start my computer. I'm not sure it's because the motherboard though but that's my strongest guess after weeks of investigating. I have a ASRock Z97 Extreme 4  motherboard. 

What I mean with crash:

1. It doesn't happend right away it takes about 1-5 minutes untill I can notice that the computer is offline (The Ethernet icon does not indicate)

2. The Airport Extreme does not indicate on anything, with that I mean theat the light on the router is still green. When I check the routers status on the Airport app on my computer or iPhone the status of the router is green but it has no connection to the internet.

3. When I then check the modem I get the indication that the router has no internet connection. I first thought that it might be the Internet provider but I called them and that was not the issue. 

4. The duration of the crash is very varying, it can be from 5 minutes up to 1 hour. And when it comes back up it's also very shifting, sometimes it stayes up for 2 days and sometimes it keeps crashing after 5-10 minutes.

As I said in the paragraph above I think the problem is located in the motherboard. My only clue is that the crashes are connected with me starting up my computer. This problem was not a thing untill I rebuilt my computer. 

This issue is really annoying because sometimes when I log on to my compter I really need the internet (obviously) and this can really ruin a night of gaming. 

My question:

What should I do? maybe there's someone out there who has or have had the same problem. 

Should I reset the the routers settings?

Are there any settings I should fix on my M/B?

My network knowledge is very basic just keep that in mind!