Mayhems Pastel Extreme Colour Fall-out

I was wondering if anyone else has dealt with the colour falling out of their pastel liquid?

I'm currently using Mayhems Pastel Extreme White. I left the country for 3 weeks and when I returned all the colour has settled to the bottom of the loop (and I assume within the pump and blocks) and I'm left with clear liquid in the rest of the loop. I'm just wondering if this is normal and if this will cause my blocks/pump to gunk up..

CPU Intel Core i7 4790K Motherboard EVGA Z97 Stinger Core-3D GPU EVGA GTX 980Ti SC+ Storage 128 GB Samsung 850 Pro, 512 GB Samsung 850 EVO, 750GB HDD PSU Silverstone SX600-G Case Dan Cases A4-SFX v1 Cooling Custom Loop Monitor Acer Predator XB271HU (1440p), ASUS 1080p Keyboard TADA68 Mouse Logitech G502 Build Log Link

9 minutes ago, amvoith said:

I was wondering if anyone else has dealt with the colour falling out of their pastel liquid?

I'm currently using Mayhems Pastel Extreme White. I left the country for 3 weeks and when I returned all the colour has settled to the bottom of the loop (and I assume within the pump and blocks) and I'm left with clear liquid in the rest of the loop. I'm just wondering if this is normal and if this will cause my blocks/pump to gunk up..

The pastel I notice does settle out given enough time, it is an issue on new loops where others have had it settle out completely in less than a month of use due to poor intial cleaning but this does tend to happen with fluid that has been running for a while as it can pickup small contaminates and stick to the color particles. 

Just run the loop and the color micro-particles will mix again.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

2 minutes ago, W-L said:

The pastel I notice does settle out given enough time, it is an issue on new loops where others have had it settle out completely in less than a month of use due to poor intial cleaning but this does tend to happen with fluid that has been running for a while as it can pickup small contaminates and stick to the color particles. 

So not a huge deal them? Guess I'll just fire it up lol.

I only mixed up the fluid about 2 months ago. I have some still in the distilled water bottle that I mixed it in and I notice that it has all settled to the bottom too. 

Anyways thanks for the help.

CPU Intel Core i7 4790K Motherboard EVGA Z97 Stinger Core-3D GPU EVGA GTX 980Ti SC+ Storage 128 GB Samsung 850 Pro, 512 GB Samsung 850 EVO, 750GB HDD PSU Silverstone SX600-G Case Dan Cases A4-SFX v1 Cooling Custom Loop Monitor Acer Predator XB271HU (1440p), ASUS 1080p Keyboard TADA68 Mouse Logitech G502 Build Log Link

2 minutes ago, amvoith said:

So not a huge deal them? Guess I'll just fire it up lol.

I only mixed up the fluid about 2 months ago. I have some still in the distilled water bottle that I mixed it in and I notice that it has all settled to the bottom too. 

Anyways thanks for the help.

It's not a major issue but if you notice your fluid starting to go clear then you might be having problems with particles building up or clogging somewhere in the loop.