Which PSU should I buy for my new PC?

fufs

I'm looking for a PSU that can power Msi GTX 970 Gaming, AMD Fx-9590 and Msi 970 Gaming. Is 750W enough?

EVGA B2 650 Watt should work perfectly.

Hope this helps :P

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

Do not buy a 9590 and a 970 board. It will probably catch fire.

Better, yet, don't buy a 9590. It's basically an overclocked 8350.

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

6 minutes ago, fufs said:

I'm looking for a PSU that can power Msi GTX 970 Gaming, AMD Fx-9590 and Msi 970 Gaming. Is 750W enough?

750W is overkill. 550W will do just fine. Give us a budget so we can recommend a good model.

3 minutes ago, ProKeero said:

The b2 is made of lower quality components than the gs/g2 series and 650 is still overkill, well its still better than NEX

Just now, Matty2hatty said:

The b2 is made of lower quality components than the gs/g2 series and 650 is still overkill, well its still better than NEX

Ok but i thought the B1 had very crap components? anyway he could use a VS550 Watt from Corsair?

2 minutes ago, Matty2hatty said:

Have you bought them parts? Gimme a budget and i will build a better one, 750w is overkill, i think 550w could power that, get a evga 550w g2

I bought the GPU (Msi GTX 970 Gaming). I'm from Poland, so my budget is around 5000PLN. I'm shopping at www.morele.net

2 minutes ago, ProKeero said:

Ok but i thought the B1 had very crap components? anyway he could use a VS550 Watt from Corsair?

WHAT! No! not the vs series!

Screen Shot 2016-03-12 at 17.43.16.png

I think that cx series is good enough for me

9 minutes ago, Savir said:

750W is overkill. 550W will do just fine. Give us a budget so we can recommend a good model.

i really wouldnt recomend 550W for his rig, even though its one cpu and one gpu

that cpu consumes more power than the gpu LOL

i recommend ATLEAST 600W for his case, since he needs enough wattage on the 12v rail for that monster 9590

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

4 minutes ago, Matty2hatty said:

56e457c2305f8_ScreenShot2016-03-12at17.556e457c6e447b_ScreenShot2016-03-12at17.5

how much?

38 minutes ago, ProKeero said:

There's no 650W B2.

42 minutes ago, fufs said:

You should buy an i5 and 390 rather than a CPU that requires more power than most GPUs and a motherboard that doesn't have the proper power phase to run a CPU that will end up having it catch fire.

Just get a cheaper i5 and a cheaper motherboard and yet more performance.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

20 minutes ago, fufs said:

how much?

Under 5000, not sure exact, put together the parts to see the exact price

1 hour ago, Moonzy said:

i really wouldnt recomend 550W for his rig, even though its one cpu and one gpu

that cpu consumes more power than the gpu LOL

i recommend ATLEAST 600W for his case, since he needs enough wattage on the 12v rail for that monster 9590

Yeah the 9590 is a power hungry CPU but I doubt it will consume over 500W. I dont know much about the cpu so I could be wrong. 

1 minute ago, Savir said:

Yeah the 9590 is a power hungry CPU but I doubt it will consume over 500W. I dont know much about the cpu so I could be wrong. 

hmm lets see... a gtx 970 have a rated tdp of 145W

and a 9590 is rated at 220W stock, 250W when OC-ed

so... about 1.75x a gtx 970 :D 

9 minutes ago, fufs said:

what about this one (with Msi GTX 970 Gaming)? Which PSU?

Bez tytułuktu.png

what gpu? the 970? then i recommend evga g2 550w :D 

1 hour ago, fufs said:

the MSI gaming 970 motherboard is nowhere near strong enough to support the FX-9590...you'll need a MUCH better and more expensive 990FX board...and even then the FX-9590 is slower than intel CPU's even if you go back 2 or 3 generations intel still beats it...that CPU is a joke do not buy AM3+ stuff it's outdated, inefficient and slow.

Get yourself a nice little core i5 build instead, it will slap bitch the FX in just about anything really.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

12 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

the MSI gaming 970 motherboard is nowhere near strong enough to support the FX-9590...you'll need a MUCH better and more expensive 990FX board...and even then the FX-9590 is slower than intel CPU's even if you go back 2 or 3 generations intel still beats it...that CPU is a joke do not buy AM3+ stuff it's outdated, inefficient and slow.

Get yourself a nice little core i5 build instead, it will slap bitch the FX in just about anything really.

If you will my replay a little bit higher, you will see that i'm building now a pc with i7-6700k