About mixing metals for water cooling loops

Ok so i have a friend that needs a water cooling RAD but he has The EK-Supermacy EVO - Nickel plated CPU block but just about 99% of the radiators we see on amazon.com or performance-pcs.com and other pc watercooling sites have a different metal for the rads they sell so can u use any type of metal like Copper and Brass or Brass and aluminum along side with his water block the EK-Supermacy EVO - Nickel plated CPU block?

2 minutes ago, OtakuFantasyXV said:

Ok so i have a friend that needs a water cooling RAD but he has The EK-Supermacy EVO - Nickel plated CPU block but just about 99% of the radiators we see on amazon.com or performance-pcs.com and other pc watercooling sites have a different metal for the rads they sell so can u use any type of metal like Copper and Brass or Brass and aluminum along side with his water block the EK-Supermacy EVO - Nickel plated CPU block?

Using brass, copper or nickel in the same loop is not a problem as they are very compatible metals, where aluminum is the big issue and should be avoided for a custom loop. 

-Moved to Liquid and Exotic Cooling-

6 minutes ago, W-L said:

Using brass, copper or nickel in the same loop is not a problem as they are very compatible metals, where aluminum is the big issue and should be avoided for a custom loop.

The EK housing has aluminum and will it conflict with rest of the loop like if i got this rad by EK the link is here: https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-coolstream-pe-480-quad

1 minute ago, OtakuFantasyXV said:

The EK housing has aluminum and will it conflict with rest of the loop like if i got this rad by EK the link is here: https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-coolstream-pe-480-quad

Also do u have a custom loop of your own?

That's not a problem the housing itself doesn't actually come in contact with the fluid but is a case to protect the copper core and fins. I've put a loop together, if you have questions I'd be happy to help.