Which PCIe wireless adapter should I get?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/KF67kL 

This is my current pc(win10),

I am using a $15 usb wireless dongle and need to get a PCIe wireless adapter. 

https://smile.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/KI4UDQI4ESVS T

hese are the three I found and don't know the difference between them, Which one should I go with?

http://www.amazon.com/NETGEAR-Nighthawk-AC1900-Gigabit-Router/dp/B00F0DD0I6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1457710003&sr=8-1&keywords=nighthawk+router 

This the router I have, a Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Dual-Band gigabite router (R7000). I know that wired is faster than wireless, but I don't have the option to have a wired setup.

Thanks

What do you mean you don't have the option?

Are you not allowded to have a 100 feet Ethernat cable throughout your house?

If your tidy enough you should be able to hide the cables

(I'd go for the Asus one since those are the only one I've had a good experience with)

1 minute ago, Aytex said:

What do you mean you don't have the option?

Are you not allowded to have a 100 feet Ethernat cable throughout your house?

If your tidy enough you should be able to hide the cables

(I'd go for the Asus one since those are the only one I've had a good experience with)

the ethernet cord slots are full on my router, so even if i have a cable that was 100ft i couldn't plug it in.

Thanks

I have a wireless N TP-Link pci express adapter, and it's been working great for me.

CPU: AMD FX-6100 3.3GHz 6-Core OEM/Tray Processor + Antec Kuhler H2O 620 Liquid CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX ATX AM3+ Motherboard Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory
Storage: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive + Western Digital Caviar Green 500GB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive & Seagate Barracuda 750GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 960 2GB Video Card Case: Rosewill THOR V2 ATX Full Tower Case + Thermaltake TR2 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WDN4800 802.11a/b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter Monitor: Asus VK278Q 27.0" Monitor

Peripherals: Razer DeathStalker Wired Gaming Keyboard + Razer Abyssus Wired Optical Mouse Headphones: Bose SIE2i Orange Earbud Headphones + Mic: Kaxidy Stereo MIC

I just recently got  the TP-Link TL-WDN4800. It is only $36 doubled my average WiFi speed compared to my old cheap $15 adapter. I am not sure what speeds you may get on WiFi but this card normally gets me on average 100Mbps.